"Ice Cream" by BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez is featured on Just Dance 2021. The song was available on Just Dance Unlimited for a week as part of Season 4: It’s Showtime and on Just Dance Now but was removed for unknown reasons.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are 4 girls in cheery ice cream attire. They all have a solid black and white outline.
P1 has black hair in a bun with her ponytail being turquoise. She is wearing a hot pink sleeveless latex bodysuit with a black leather strap around the waist and up the chest, attaching to another strap around the neck. She wears a pair of black and gold aviator sunglasses and a pair of cyan track pants that have black stripes. Her shoes are purple boots with a black sole. She accessories with an assortment of golden necklaces, a gold body chain, large gold hoop earrings, a black belt with yellow links in the center, a black and gold bracelet on her left wrist, and a black wristwatch on her right wrist. Her glove is chartreuse.
P2 has purple hair styled into two pigtail braids, worn with a cyan visor with a gold chain. Her top is a sleeveless latex crop top, made up of cyan, blue, mint, and hot pink panels. She wears black high-waisted leather hot pants with some blue and chartreuse knee-high socks. These are worn with a pair of hot pink sneakers with a chunky white sole. The dancer has many accessories: gold hoop earrings, a black latex collar, dangling gold chain necklaces, black fishnet sleeve cuffs with straps around the upper arm, a spiked mint bracelet on her left wrist, and a colorful bracelet on her right wrist. Her glove is mint green.
P3 has hot pink hair with bangs and two small buns atop her head. Each bun is adorned with a small black and gold bow. Her outfit consists of a cropped cyan T-shirt with an ice cream decal, a black leather vest, and some purple cutoff shorts. The ice cream on her shirt has a yellow cone and two blue and mint glittering scoops on top. An intricate black belt is worn with the shorts. It has many gold details and two large gold chains in front. She wears a pair of black and mint sneakers and some matching mint socks. She also has many accessories, including a studded choker necklace, gold diamond-shaped dangling earrings, knee-high fishnet leggings similar to P2's sleeves, and a variety of black and gold bracelets. The dancer has a black glove on her left hand and a blue glove on her right hand.
P4 wears a black snapback cap with many gold embellishments atop her cyan bob hairstyle. Her top is a shiny blue bra with many black straps. She wears some cyan skin-tight latex pants and a pair of chunky black boots. They have pink laces. A matching belt to P1's is worn with the pants as well. She has a pair of gold hoop earrings, a black choker with some gold lettering, lots of hanging gold chains, and many different bracelets on both wrists. Her glove is hot pink.
The routine begins with the background and dancers frozen. The ice thaws and the routine starts in a fudgesicle factory with a void ambience. Many robotic arms hold the fudgesicles, which change their color from blue to orange. There are also conveyor belts on which a variety of popsicles rest. Near the end, the background changes into an open field with popsicles in the sky and ice cream trucks rotating in the background. At the outro, the background becomes fully pink, with popsicles forming circles zooming in to the screen. The routine ends with the background frozen, just like in the beginning.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your left hand on your hip and your right hand on your left shoulder.
Gold Move 2: These are the final moves of the routine. Make the following poses:
- P1: Put your hands together at front of you while facing left.
- P2 and P4: Same as P1 but slightly lean to the front, P2 does that to the left and P4 does that to the right.
- P3: Face to your right and put your right arm up and your left hand at the front of your chest.
Ice Cream is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
- Feelin’ Sweet and Dancin’ Sassy
- Girl Squad
- Trios and Quartets
- Girl Power
Just Dance Now
- Celebrate Just Dance 2021!
- Own the Stage!
- Hall Of Fame
- Ice Cream is the thirteenth Korean song in the series.
- Ice Cream is the third song by BLACKPINK in the series.
- Ice Cream is also the fourth song by Selena Gomez as a solo artist in the series.
- Being released on August 28, 2020, Ice Cream is the most recent song to be featured on the main tracklist of Just Dance 2021, discounting regional exclusives.
- Ice Cream is the fifth routine from an upcoming game, after 7 rings, Without Me, Kulikitaka, and Yo Le Llego, to be added to Just Dance Unlimited for one week prior to the release of its game.
- Ice Cream was leaked on the developer version of Just Dance Now, along with Kulikitaka.
- The first post-chorus is removed, but there is an additional post-chorus after the final chorus.
- Ice Cream is the fourth and final song from Just Dance 2021 to be released as part of Season 4: It’s Showtime on Just Dance Unlimited.
- Ice Cream marks the sixth time a Gold Move occurs after the song ends, after Animals (Mashup), YOUTH, Mama Mia, Soy Yo, and Dance Monkey.
- The ice cream trucks that were featured in the background of the song are actually reused models from Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs series, it is the ice cream variant of the Landrock Motors Relegater.
- In one pictogram, P1's right leg slightly blends with P2's left leg.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|