"If You’re Happy and You Know It" is a traditional song covered by The Just Dance Kids, which is featured on Just Dance Kids, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited. It is also available in Kids Mode through Just Dance 2018 and Just Dance 2019.
Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a young boy with brown skin and black hair. He wears a red polo shirt with a black square patch in the right side of his chest, denim pants with a black belt and black and white sneakers with white laces and soles. He also has a black band in his right wrist.
The background is a meadow with many flowers, two trees, and pink and light blue rabbits coming out of them.
The left background dancer is a boy that has longer brown hair, a blue-and-yellow striped sweater, a pair of beige pants, and red sneakers.
The right backup dancer is a girl that has black tied up hair, a pink T-shirt, grey pants, and pink sneakers.
There is 1 Shake Move in this routine:
Shake Move: Bring your arms down while your hand are shaking. This is right after Gold Move 3, and because of this, they share a pictogram.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3: Hold your upper arms up close to your face and then raise your hands in the air.
Gold Move 4: Put your hands on your hips while in fists.
The remade version of the routine has 3 Gold Moves:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Hold your upper arms up close to your face and then raise your hands in the air.
Gold Move 2: Bring your arms down.
Appearances in Playlists
If You’re Happy and You Know It is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Kids Corner
- All Songs F-J
- If You’re Happy and You Know It is one of the few routines in Just Dance Kids whose lyrics are not black.
- Wheels on The Bus and If You’re Happy and You Know It have the shortest pictogram sprites out of any routine from the Kids series returning to the main one, with only 15 pictograms.
- The beginning countdown is removed on the remake.
- This is the only routine in the Kids series that uses the same menu icon for both its original game and the remake.
- In Just Dance Kids, the title is spelled in lowercase.
- Besides, when the coach claps his hands or stomps his feet, "(clap clap)" and "(stomp stomp)" appear in the lyrics.
- The Shake Move pictogram is the same with Gold Move 3, occurring both at the same time.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|