- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers appear to be dressed in fruit costumes.
P1 is a male with yellow sneakers with black laces. He is dressed as a half-peeled banana.
P2 is a female with short, black hair dressed as a strawberry in high-heels. She also wears a headpiece which resembles a strawberry’s stem.
P3 is a bearded male with green-and-yellow sneakers. He is dressed as a pineapple. On his head, he has a headpiece which resembles a pineapple's leaves.
P4 is a female with black shoulder-length hair on a side ponytail, wearing green flats. She is dressed as a watermelon slice that crosses her body diagonally.
The background appears to consist of animated drawings made with crayon, which seems to have been drawn by a child. It consists of a background with birds, clouds, sand, a sun, water, and boats.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: P1 and P3 put their hand out with the right hand down and the left hand up. P2 and P4 put their hand out with the right hand up and the left hand down. Note that first time this happens, it is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move. The second time this happens, they do it all at once.
In the Summertime appears in the following Mashup:
- You’re On My Mind (Quatro)
- The demo of the song on the official Just Dance YouTube account incorrectly referred to the song as simply "Summertime".
- This also happened with the Soundless Quiz.
- In the British preview gameplay, the artists are simply referred to as "Mungo".
- In the Summertime is the first routine in the Just Dance series whose Gold Move pictograms have a black outline under the golden glow. This happens in order not to make the colored parts of the pictograms blend with the glow.
- The pictograms for In the Summertime are the first multiplayer pictograms in the series whose arrows and props are black. In other multiplayer maps up to Just Dance 2014, as well as some in Just Dance 2015, arrows and props have the same color as one of the pictograms (for example, the swirl arrow in the Gold Move pictogram for Careless Whisper is pink, like P1’s pictogram).
- In the menu assets, P2’s glove is yellow instead of magenta, P3’s glove is red instead of cyan, and P4’s glove is light pink instead of yellow.
- In You’re On My Mind, Gold Move 1 has been removed, and its respective pictograms have been remade.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|