"India Waale" by KK, Neeti Mohan, Shankar Mahadevan, and Vishal Dadlani (credited as From The Movie Happy New Year in-game) is featured on Just Dance 2015 as a downloadable track. It was also featured on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited, but was removed from both services on December 7, 2020.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a duet of a man and a woman, with each dancer resembling a character from the film. They have faint pink outlines.
P1 resembles Chandramohan Sharma, portrayed by Shah Rukh Khan in the movie. He starts off with a dark blue suit over a formal tuxedo complete with a black bow. He wears long pants, and black leather shoes.
After the bridge, his suit and tuxedo become a blue coat with golden strap buttons, and shoulder patches. His pants also get a bit baggy. His shoes do not change significantly. He also dons black sunglasses.
P2 resembles Mohini Joshi, portrayed by Deepika Padukone in the movie. She starts off wearing a turquoise/golden bra and skirt, gold bracelets, and blue cape.
After the bridge, she is dressed in a glittery red top without a left sleeve, and a red-and-gold skirt. Her shoes also become pink heels.
The dancers begin inside an Indian-themed room with flashing lights. A table is seen with candles in the far back. Backup dancers begin to appear within the building shortly after the first two Gold Moves. They disappear during the verse and only re-appear during the chorus. Golden rain appears during the bridge, which transforms the dancers. They are transported to a stage with flashing lights, stereos and flame effects. Yellow and red confetti shower over the dancers and their backup dancers, which look identical to them.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Point your right hand to the screen.
India Waale appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Special Easter
India Waale is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- India Waale is the second Hindi-language song in the series.
- After Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing), India Waale is the second song to be released onto Just Dance Now before any on-disc game in the franchise.
- India Waale is the only downloadable track to directly credit a movie.
- On Just Dance Now, when this song was free every day, the lyrics said "Indiawaale". In later versions, the lyrics say "India Waale".
- On August 13, 2021, following the song's removal from both the Unlimited and Now services, India Waale was relisted on Now. It was again removed before the end of the month, suggesting that this was an error.
- Shah Rukh Khan, one of the actors from the movie, has played the routine for India Waale in a promotional campaign.
- India Waale has an unused Mashup square, suggesting that this song was going to have a Mashup.
- During the bridge, P2’s cape is affected by a chroma-key error that causes parts of it to disappear.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|