"Infernal Galop (Can-Can)" by Jacques Offenbach (performed by The Just Dance Orchestra* in-game) was planned to be on Just Dance 2, but was scrapped for unknown reasons. It was later featured on Just Dance 2020.
Appearance of the Dancer
The routine is performed by a duet between two can can dancers with white and black outlines. They wear identical outfits, which consists of a bodice, arm length gloves (one yellow and the other different color for motion guidance reasons), can can skirts with blue, pink, light blue and red layers, undergarment, and black heeled boots. P1's bodice is red and blue with a red undergarment and P2's bodice is blue and red with a blue undergarment. They both contain animal heads, which periodically change to another throughout the song. All of the animal heads are wearing white cuffs on their neck.
C1 is an orange rooster, with orange eyes, red comb (crests on the head) and a yellow beak. It wears several pink curlers on its head.
C2 is a dark emerald green duck, that has black eyes and a yellow beak with a black tip on the end. It has a pink spiky mohawk on the head and sports a dark blue monocle on one eye. It also has a red collar on the neck. C2 is also P2's head at the start of the routine.
C3 is a blue doberman, a breed of dog. It has black wild hair, which has a red handkerchief tied on its hair. It also sports a pair of red cat-eyed glasses with no lenses. C3 is also P1's head at the start of the routine.
C4 is a pink pig with blonde hair. It wears a dark blue colonial hat with blue borders and sports a pair of blue framed sunglasses with black lenses.
C5 is a hot pink cow with black eyes, green curly hair and a yellow floral crown on the head.
The background begins with a normal screen that is pink. Picture frames of famous composers that have animal faces resembling the coaches face appear. The background then cuts to an alley featuring the frames, and two trapezoids that alternate. About 50 seconds in, the background then has several frames that move side to side. The background goes back to the trapezoid background afterwards. It then returns to the frame background, and finishes.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Bend over and bring your arms behind your back, as if you were pulling your skirt up. P1 does this before P2.
Gold Move 2: With your legs split, the left one in front of your body and the right one behind it, raise your right arm.
Appearances in Playlists
Infernal Galop (Can-Can) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Break A Sweat
- 15-Minute Workout
- 30-Minute Workout
- Beastly Beats
- Anyone Can Dance!
- Crazy Costumes
- Infernal Galop (Can-Can) is the second song in the series to be performed by The Just Dance Orchestra.
- Infernal Galop (Can-Can) is the fifth piece of classical music to be used in the series.
- Infernal Galop (Can-Can) reworks its original version by synchronizing and pitching animal sounds along with the melody, thus being the second covered song in the series to differ from the original source, after Tico-Tico No Fubá.
- Infernal Galop (Can-Can) was previously used as a part of Just Dance Machine/French Cancan.
- In the thumbnail for the US gameplay teaser, the title is written as Can-Can (Galop Infernal) instead of Infernal Galop (Can-Can)
- However, the song title is written correctly in the UK thumbnail.
- Infernal Galop (Can-Can) is the fourth routine to show CGI faces on the dancers, after Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (From The Emoji Movie), New Face and Happy Farm.
- C2 is featured in the background of Skibidi.
- In three pictograms, small parts of the hands and the leg are cut out.
- In another one, this issue happens with a small portion of P2’s head.
- Playing Infernal Galop (Can-Can) three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Toy chicken picture sticker.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|