Appearance of the DancerThe coach is Elsa from the Frozen franchise. She is a woman with light skin, with messy platinum blonde hair tied in a fishtail braid. She wears a baby blue long silk coat that covers to her arms, with icy blue free flowing capes on her back and a section between the chest and abdomen region in a darker shade of baby blue. The coat has an open back, a cleavage and an open slit on the lower front center of the coat, revealing her icy blue dress underneath. The coat is decorated with numerous snowflake designs, with the ones on the lower part of her coat shiny and glitters. She also wears a pair of dark baby blue leggings and icy blue knee-length heeled boots. As she dances, ice particles flow and trail from her hands. She has a magenta outline with a faint aurora-like effect.
The routine takes place in a fully 3D-rendered recreation of the entire musical sequence from the movie.
The routine starts in a hallway of the Arendelle castle and slowly transitions down a hallway to reach a foyer. When the chorus is sung for the first time the background transitions onto a balcony.
When the first chorus is over the routine transitions to a grassy beach with a building in the back. As the second chorus is sung, the entire background transitions to black with blue magical trees and animals appearing.
When the routine ends, the background is filled with blue diamonds.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Swipe both of your hands to the right.
Gold Move 2: Strike your hands above and slowly motion them downwards.
- Into the Unknown is the second song by Idina Menzel in the series.
- This is also the second song in the series to be from a Frozen movie.
- Into the Unknown is the third Disney song that is not covered in the main series.
- Although, the vocals are not covered, the instrumental is.
- The lyrics of the chorus appear different each time:
- The first chorus reads: "Into the unknown.../Into the unknown.../Into the unknown!"
- The second chorus reads: "Into the unknown?/Into the unknown!/Into the unknown!!"
- Unlike most songs, Into The Unknown’s lyrics use ellipses to indicate the holding of a syllable instead of having letters repeated.
- Both previews display the Frozen 2 logo before and after showing the gameplay.
- The Frozen 2 logo appears at the beginning of the routine (like its predecessor).
- However, unlike Let It Go, it does not come with any animation or sound effect.
- While the coach walks in a circle for the first time, an effect is applied below her feet to prevent her from going too far from the screen.
- Before the score screen loads, the coach can be briefly seen leaving her final pose by releasing her arms from her chest.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
- ↑ File:Proof_Aurelie.png
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/458729454329289/posts/1277543289114564/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1183774473830518784
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1184136872324468739
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1184499257182691329
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/B3uakBSjfxy/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1184861648869298178
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|