"Into the Unknown" by Idina Menzel featuring AURORA (credited as "Disney’s Frozen 2" in-game) is featured on Just Dance 2020 for 8th-generation consoles, Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now. It is only playable via Internet connection.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is Elsa from the Frozen franchise. She is a woman with light skin, with messy platinum blonde hair tied in a fishtail braid. She wears a baby blue long silk coat that covers her arms, with icy blue free-flowing capes on her back and a section between the chest and abdomen region in a darker shade of baby blue. The coat has an open back, a cleavage and an open slit on the lower front center of the coat, revealing her icy blue dress underneath. The coat is decorated with numerous snowflake designs, with the ones on the lower part of her coat shiny and glitters. She also wears a pair of dark baby blue leggings and icy blue knee-length heeled boots. As she dances, ice particles flow and trail from her hands. She has a magenta outline with a faint aurora-like effect.
The routine takes place in a fully 3D-rendered recreation of the entire musical sequence from the movie.
The routine starts in a hallway of the Arendelle castle and slowly transitions down a hallway to reach a foyer. When the chorus is sung for the first time the background transitions onto a balcony.
When the first chorus is over the routine transitions to a grassy beach with a building in the back. As the second chorus is sung, the entire background transitions to black with blue magical trees and animals appearing.
When the routine ends, the background is filled with blue diamonds.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Swipe both your arms to the right.
Gold Move 2: Strike your hands above and slowly move them downwards.
Into the Unknown is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Winter Has Come
- Disney Hits
Just Dance Now
- Kids Corner
- All Songs F-J
- Pixie Party!
- Groove Together, Forever!
- Into the Unknown is the second song by Idina Menzel in the series.
- It is also the second song in the series to be from a Frozen movie.
- Into the Unknown is the eighth Disney song in the main series.
- Into the Unknown is also the third Disney song that uses the original vocals in the main series. The instrumental differs from the recording on the album.
- The lyrics of the chorus appear different each time:
- The first chorus reads: "Into the unknown.../Into the unknown.../Into the unknown!"
- The second chorus reads: "Into the unknown?/Into the unknown!/Into the unknown!!"
- Unlike most songs, Into the Unknown’s lyrics use ellipses to indicate the holding of a syllable instead of having letters repeated.
- If counting the Instagram stories and Twitter teasers, Into the Unknown has the most number of teasers, having a total of nine teasers.
- If counting the confirmation too, they would be twelve teasers.
- Into the Unknown is the twenty-fifth coach that a dancer resembled a licensed character after Just Mario, Time Warp (P1), Prince Ali, Let It Go, Balkan Blast Remix, Under the Sea, You’re The One That I Want, Chiwawa (Remastered Version, by Barbie), Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (From the Emoji Movie), How Far I’ll Go, Pac-Man, and Un Poco Loco. It is followed by You've Got a Friend In Me.
- A full official gameplay of Into the Unknown was uploaded to Just Dance’s official YouTube channel on August 3, 2020, along with How Far I'll Go, Junto a Ti, Let It Go, Prince Ali, Un Poco Loco, and Under the Sea.
- They are the eleventh, twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth and seventeenth full gameplays to be uploaded to Just Dance’s official YouTube channel, after Firework, You’re On My Mind, Taste The Feeling (Olympic Community Remix), Cosmic Party, Freeze Please, Happy Birthday, Jungle Dances, Magical Morning, and Shinobi Cat.
- Both previews display the Frozen 2 logo before and after showing the gameplay.
- The Frozen 2 logo appears at the beginning of the routine (like its predecessor).
- However, unlike Let It Go, it does not come with any animation or sound effect.
- While the coach walks in a circle for the first time, an effect is applied below her feet to prevent her from going too far from the screen.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|