"It’s Not Unusual" by Tom Jones was featured on Just Dance 2 as a downloadable track, but was made unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel on January 30, 2019. The song was also planned for Just Dance: Summer Party, but it was later scrapped. It was later released on Just Dance Unlimited and 舞力无限.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male singer. He has dark brown hair, wears a hot pink Hawaiian shirt with blue and bordeaux accents which slightly exposes his chest. He also wears, a dark red lei, dark red pants, and white shoes.
In the remake, his glow has been removed. Also, his outfit is darker, his skin is brighter, his face is less visible, and he is more realistic. His blue parts are now cyan.
The background is a red old-fashioned stage. Crazy fangirls (which can be seen chasing the coach before the song begins and after the song ends) are seen cheering from multiple directions. Stage lights can be seen cycling throughout the background.
In the remake, the crowd now appears throughout the whole stage and are seen farther from the stage. The stage lights do not stay on for the whole routine.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 3, and 4: Point to the right with your right hand and slightly face towards the left.
Gold Move 5: Put your hands on your lips and put them upwards, like you are giving a big kiss.
It’s Not Unusual appears in the following Mashups:
- Aserejé (The Ketchup Song)
- Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)
- Jailhouse Rock
- Livin’ la Vida Loca
- Rock Lobster
- It’s Not Unusual is one of five songs from Just Dance 2 that did not also appear in Just Dance: Summer Party, alongside Come On Eileen, Crazy Christmas, Should I Stay Or Should I Go, and Spice Up Your Life.
- It’s Not Unusual is the first routine to feature sound effects, in this case, the sounds of women running and euphorically screaming.
- It’s Not Unusual is the third pre-Just Dance 2016 routine to be released to Just Dance Unlimited outside of an event since That’s Not My Name, after Me And My Broken Heart , Venus, and Pata Pata.
- The choreography features the Carlton dance from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
- In the preview video, the video is out of sync with the audio.
- In addition, when looking at the feedback icons, it can be noticed that the latest one always overlaps the previous one for a brief moment.
- It’s Not Unusual was released on December 18, 2010 as a downloadable track for Just Dance 2 alongside Chicken Payback, Crazy Christmas, Kung Fu Fighting, Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika), and Nine In The Afternoon.
- Although It’s Not Unusual does not appear on Just Dance: Summer Party, the coach appears on the PAL box art.
- On a Twitter announcement for the release of It’s Not Unusual to Just Dance Unlimited, a Just Dance 2 promotional coach is used.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|