"It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones was featured on Just Dance 2 as a downloadable track, but was made unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel in January 2019. The song was also planned for Just Dance: Summer Party, but it was later scrapped.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male singer. He has dark brown hair, wears a pink Hawaiian shirt with blue and bordeaux accents which slightly exposes his chest. He also wears dark red pants, and white shoes.
His glow has been removed in the remake. Also, his outfit is darker, his skin is brighter and his face is less visible.
The background is a red old-fashioned stage. Crazy fangirls (which can be seen chasing the coach before the song begins and after the song ends) are seen cheering from multiple directions. Stage lights can be seen cycling throughout the background.
In the remake, the crowd now appears throughout the whole stage and are seen farther from the stage. The stage lights do not stay on for the whole routine.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 3, and 4: Point to the right with your right hand and slightly face towards the left.
Gold Move 5: Put your hands on your lips and put them upwards, like you are giving a big kiss.
It's Not Unusual appears in the following Mashups:
- Aserejé (The Ketchup Song)
- Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)
- Jailhouse Rock
- Livin’ la Vida Loca
- Rock Lobster
- It’s Not Unusual was released on December 18, 2010 as a downloadable track alongside Kung Fu Fighting, Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika), Nine In The Afternoon, Chicken Payback, and Crazy Christmas.
- It’s Not Unusual is the first routine to feature sound effects, in this case, the sounds are the fangirls. The second is Mahna Mahna.
- It’s Not Unusual does not appear on Just Dance: Summer Party, although the dancer appears on the PAL box art.
- In the preview video, the video is out of sync with the audio.
- This routine features the famous Carlton dance from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
- Two ladies from the crowd of ladies look similar to P2 from Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika) and Proud Mary.
- When the dancer goes onto the floor, his hair turns red. Similar effects happen with other songs, but it is less noticeable.
- This is because of the brown-red gradient on the dancer's pants.
- This is one of the five songs from Just Dance 2 that did not also appear in Just Dance: Summer Party, alongside Should I Stay Or Should I Go, Come On Eileen, Spice Up Your Life, and Crazy Christmas.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|