Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She has black hair with a yellow bandana tied up, a black top some gray jeans up to the calf, yellow suspenders, and a pair of yellow shoes.
The routine uses the typical background for Just Dance 2014 Sweat routines. It takes place on a race track that lights up. The color scheme is yellow with shades of grey.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your hands on your hips.
Gold Move 2: Jump straightly and shake your hands like a bird.
It’s You (Sweat) appears in the following Mashups:
- Feel So Right
- Follow The Leader
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- Love Me Again (Ex-Girlfriends)
- September (Sweatember)
It’s You (Sweat) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves.
- Brace Yourself
- Retro Clap
- Shake It
- Square Dance
- Wide Circles
It’s You (Sweat Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Main article: It’s You#General
- The coach appears in the background of Blurred Lines.
- The bottom half of the coach selection image is not transparent.
- On Just Dance Unlimited via Just Dance 2016, the caption of the routine has been changed to "Aerobics Version"; from Just Dance 2017 onwards, however, it is referred to as "Sweat Version".
- In the gameplay from dash.justdancenow.com, the Gold Move effect from Just Dance 2017 is used.
- This is also the case with Apache (Jump On It).
- https://youtu.be/PFgGtFvb8Qo?t=161s (better source needed)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|