"J’suis pas jalouse" by Andy Raconte (credited mononymously as Andy) is featured on Just Dance Unlimited. It was also featured on Just Dance Now, but it was removed in December 2020 for unknown reasons.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a duet composed of a man and a woman.
P1 is a man. He is wearing a light pink cap with a golden crown with blue and blue-green jewels. He wears a hot pink and medium blue sweater with light cyan clouds, a rainbow and a yellow cat's face with a blue horn, light cyan pants with a golden chain, and hot pink shoes with pinkish white laces and soles.
P2 is a woman. She has a dark violet braid sliding down her left side. She wears a golden crown with motifs and emblems carved into it and a red-pink oval gem, with light cyan cushions to support the base of the crown. She wears a light pink short sleeved shirt with a cartoon-like explosion design in the front, with lips covered in blue glitter near it, a black leather jacket with loose belts and gold chains, a large light blue tulle ballgown skirt, black knee-high socks, and yellow leather combat boots with hot pink laces.
The routine takes place in a royal and luxurious lounge, with large, gold-framed mirrors that are hung or float around the background; a sofa with purple highlights and black center, a desk with a mirror and a lamplight, and a cabinet with another mirror, which sits on top. The flooring is made of dark purple wood. Waves with sharp ends move about on it. A purple curtain drapes around a tinted glass mosaic. The glass and some mirrors show Andy's face or her eyes.
The background then switches to a golden cage with heart locks and golden chains, which then breaks into pieces, bringing the routine back to the lounge.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Move your arms back and forth in a catching way while moving to the left.
- P2: Blow kisses with both hands while moving to the left.
Gold Move 2: Throw your right and left arm up consecutively.
J’suis pas jalouse is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Passport In A Playlist
- All Songs F-J
- J’suis pas jalouse is the fifth French-language song in the series.
- J’suis pas jalouse is the fifth song in the series by a YouTube personality, current or former, after Gibberish, YOUTH, Je sais pas danser and Beep Beep I’m A Sheep.
- The line "Dans mon cœur t’es mon Jon Snow/Dans le tien je suis Cersei", as heard in the music video, is changed to "Pour moi t’es le prince charmant/toi j’te refile des allergies" in the game.
- Also, the line "C'était moi photoshoppé" in the music video is changed to "C'était moi grave retouchée" in the game.
- J’suis pas jalouse is the fourth routine to feature the artist in the background, after My Main Girl, Je sais pas danser, and The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody).
- J’suis pas jalouse is the third routine to feature the music video in the background, after Make The Party (Don't Stop) and The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody).
- J’suis pas jalouse (Andy) is the fifth song in the series to have a code name that is derived from the artist’s name, after Applause (LimaGolf1), Roar (KiloPapaDLC), Same Old Love (StarGate), and Je sais pas danser (Natoo).
- J’suis pas jalouse is the second that directly mentions the artist, after Je sais pas danser.
- The reflection of the dancers is still present in the map background.
- Love You Like A Love Song, P1’s shirt, P2’s outfit and the routine itself appear in the music video for J’suis pas jalouse.
- The music video itself is also shown in the video.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|