"Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)" by A. R. Rahman and The Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger is featured on the Best Buy edition of Just Dance 2, and also on Just Dance: Summer Party, Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with medium-length purple maroon hair in a side ponytail, silver hoop earrings, violet-red bangles on her right wrist, a violet-red and purple short sari with blue borders, and purple patent stiletto knee-length boots. She also has purple maroon lipstick.
In the remake, she has a completely different color scheme. She appears to glow and her skin turns black at some points. Her clothes now are in a different color scheme. She now wears a red and cyan sari with golden borders, her patent stiletto boots are now cyan, her bangles are now red and cyan and her hoop earrings are now golden. Her hair is now also cyan. During the bridge, her skin turns black.
The routine takes place in a small town, likely in India, with shops and power lines outside in the night. Behind the dancer is a small truck vehicle with a light that flashes. Also, a shooting star appears in the sky at some points. At some parts of the routine, confetti rains down. In Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the background is lighter.
In the remake, the routine takes place in front of a large group of buildings, with light patterns flashing. At one point, the background goes mostly dark except for the light patterns. It seems to be a modern place in India.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Quickly throw your arms out.
Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) appears in the following Mashups:
- Fatima (World Music)
- Follow The Leader
- I Like It
- Jamaican Dance
- Just A Gigolo
- Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Super Bass
- Where Have You Been
Appearances in Playlists
Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- South Asian Sounds
- Just Dance 2
Just Dance Now
- 1001 Nights Of Dances
- All Songs F-J
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2
- Unlimited F-J
Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her moves.
- Bollywood Arms
- Bollywood Babe
- Bollywood Circle
- Bombay Hips
- Bombay Twist
- Calling Ganesh
- Darjeeling Express
- Feel Bollywood
- Indian Wave
- Mumbai Princess
- Pray For Parvati
- Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) is the second song by The Pussycat Dolls in the series.
- There were some changes in the lyrics throughout all games.
- A. R. Rahman’s voice saying "Jai Ho!" is not included in the lyrics in the original version of the routine, but has been included in the remake.
- "Chase" (from the line "I’ll never lose the chase") is misinterpreted as "chance". This error was fixed in the remake.
- The original versions show "nothing" spelled in two ways: "nothing" and "nothin’".
- In the remake, when "Jai Ho!" is sung just before the second verse, the entire line is instantly highlighted, and then the word "Escape" instantly appears in place of said line, being almost fully highlighted.
- On Just Dance 2018 and onwards, "Escape" is highlighted slower.
- Two unused pictogram from the original version can be found in the pictogram sprite for the remake.
- Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) makes an appearance in four games without being a downloadable track- it holds the record along with Spectronizer and Nitro Bot.
- This is the first song that is included in four games without being a downloadable track on any of the games.
- When the coach is selected in the Party Master mode of Birthday, her moves are off-sync to the music.
- In the remake, when the dancer changes color, despite her glove being blue, the pictogram’s arrows are still yellow.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|