Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer wears a Native inspired outfit: a pink top, a skirt full of leaves, a pink necklace and a lot of bracelets. Also, she wears pink anklets, and a big feather crown on her head.
In the remake, her color scheme is now different. The bracelets and a part of the feather crown are now brown while the skirt, anklets, feather crown, and the top are golden. She also has a reddish orange outline.
The background is a green wall showing some silhouettes of wild trees. There are also green light beams above the coach. It also has a series of lights shining from the ceiling.
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
The background is a jungle with swinging trees and plants. There are some lowlands in the background, which are covered by fog. This background is more detailed, making it easier to know it's supposed to be a jungle.
In the remake, the plants are much closer to the screen, and a very bright sun overwhelms the coach.
There is 1 Shake Move in this routine:
Shake Move: Shake both of your arms up and down while stepping on the floor with your feet.
Gold Moves 1, 2, 3, and 4: Put your right hand on your head, while tilting it back.
Gold Move 5: Open your arms and bring them to the back. (not counted on Xbox 360)
Jin Go Lo Ba appears in the following Mashups:
Jin Go Lo Ba appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Beyond the Earth
- Ceremonial Circles
- Ceremonial Swing
- Rain Dance
- Tribal Lasso
- Tribal Pose
- Tribal Samba
- Tribal Shimmy
- Tribal Swim
- Jin Go Lo Ba is the first remix by Fatboy Slim to be featured in the entire game series.
- Jin Go Lo Ba is the first non-English song in the entire series.
- Jin Go Lo Ba is the first instrumental song in the Just Dance series (not counting Warm Up, which does not work like other Just Dance routines).
- Although there are no lyrics in the routine’s first three appearances, a set of lyrics has been arranged for the remake.
- Jin Go Lo Ba has the longest Shake Move in Just Dance.
- On May 9, 2011, Just Dance’s American YouTube channel uploaded a video of a girl called "UbiNelly" playing the short version of Jin Go Lo Ba and gaining a score of 5,666 points. Players were invited to beat her score and share their result on Just Dance’s Facebook page with a video or a picture.
- On the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3 and Just Dance: Greatest Hits, Gold Move 5 is not counted as a move.
- On Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the coach in the menu icon is brighter than in the gameplay.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|