|This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
P1 is a boy dressed up like Keita/Nate. He wears a red jacket with a white hood & black pockets, along with some grey pants.
P2 is a girl dressed up like Inaho/Hailey. She wears a light pink jacket, a light blue shirt with a gold music note on it, and a skirt which is the same color as her jacket. She also wears glasses.
A road with some houses on the sides, a red car on the left side, and various characters from the anime (such as Jibanyan, Whisper, Komasan, and Pintocorn) along with a boat. USA flag-theme animations appear very often, and the sky constantly changes from daytime to sunset. At the end of the song, all the characters vanish.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Spread out both hands and lower them.
- P2: Put out your arms to the right and lower them.
Gold Move 2: Take your right hand and move it to the right and slightly up.
Gold Move 3: Swing your hands towards the other player.
- Geragerapō No Uta, Gerappo Dance Train, Hatsukoitōge de Geragerapō, Jinsei Dramatic, and Matsuribayashi de Geragerapō are the first five songs by King Cream Soda in the series.
- The routine uses moves from the music video.
- In the album coach, P2 appears with a slightly darker color scheme than in the routine.
- Additionally, in the coach selection menu, P2’s hair is in a more blackish-gray color.
- After playing Jinsei Dramatic, the player will unlock Cornfused's avatar.
- As seen in a few screenshots, the background was initially a bit different.
- In some promotional images for Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version, P1’s pictograms are in a lighter shade of red, P2’s pictograms are sky blue instead of navy blue.
- Additionally, none of the pictograms seen in said promotional pictures are used in-game.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|