Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with black hair and her ponytail has two colors, one dark violet and one in light blue. She wears a a patterned bra under a fluffy yellow jacket with magenta and mint green sleeves. She wears raspberry shorts with a belt that has a yellow belt buckle. She is also wearing magenta knee-high socks and patterned sneakers, she also wears a pair of magenta fluffy earrings and a black choker with a gold necklace.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background consists of African-inspired geometric patterns that change colors and move around in the routine.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: While facing to the left, put your hands together, rub your hands and shake your left leg.
Gold Move 2: Throw your arms out to the side.
- John Cena is the third Swahili-language song in the main series.
- John Cena is the fifth song in the series whose title refers to a real person (in this case, the wrestler John Cena). It is preceded by Rasputin, Barbra Streisand, Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale), and John Wayne.
- "Shots" and "tequila" are censored.
- The first move in each chorus is inspired from John Cena’s famous "You Can’t See Me" gesture.
- When the coach crouches during the bridge, a noticeable shading glitch can be seen on her legs, which crops parts of them out.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|