- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances In Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are two male bellhops. They both have solid black and white outlines.
P1 has curly black hair under a yellow hat, and a yellow outfit with some green parts. He has green socks and black shoes. His glove is purple.
P2 has short black hair and a moustache. He wears a green hat and a green outfit with some yellow parts. He also has black shoes. His glove is red.
The background takes place in a hotel with 3 elevator doors and two plants on the sides. The elevator doors open and reveal a man showering, a mermaid, fish, a train, a man playing an accordion on the train with two men reading newspapers, a dog, a lady holding on to a pole. When the elevators close, they reopen to reveal a man stuck in the elevator, they also reveal a family. In front of the elevators, a porter is carrying luggage to the other side of the hotel. During certain parts of the song the wall behind the dancers turn into a dark red and purple color & features blinking strip lights while the elevator doors turn into slot machine slots.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Shake your arms while raising them up.
Gold Move 2: Move your right hand forward and around to the right while having your left hand on your hip.
Joone Khodet is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
Just Dance Now
- Passport In A Playlist
- Joone Khodet is the first Persian-language song in the series.
- "Bebor zaboneto" is censored.
- On some platforms, the title of this song is referred to as Jooneh Khodet or Joon Khodet.
- The song’s codename was leaked through the Just Dance Unlimited files.
- There are 2 pictogram errors:
- One pictogram instructs P1 to raise his left arm and P2 to lower his left arm, but this should actually be done with their right arms.
- One pictogram’s left arms can barely be seen though their bodies.
- In the game, the song has been trimmed of its final minute. After the final included vocal line, the song fades out with four measures of the riff audible.
- The floor and walls differ in color between the album background and the menu square.
- The choreography has been recorded in more than one take, as proven by a glitchy transition that occurs at the end of the second pre-chorus.
- During the slot machine effect in the bridge, assets from other Just Dance 2021 songs appear, including the seagulls from In The Navy and the soda cans from Buscando.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|