The song has an Alternate Version which is unlocked to play at the start.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of men in futuristic outfits, reminiscent of the music video’s styling.
P1 has black swept hair to the right with a red headset. He wears an orange matte jumpsuit that contains black leather accents over a skin-tight red shirt with black mesh sleeves, but unlike the other two dancers, his jumpsuit is unzipped until the waist. His jackets appears to be gold and pants as well. He also wears black knee pads and combat boots. He wears a blue forearm-length protective glove with black accents on his right hand.
P2 has pink hair styled with a middle part. He wears a holographic lavender skin-tight jumpsuit complete with black accents. Over his jumpsuit, he wears a biker jacket with skin-tight sleeves and different accents of red and purple leather along with holographic lavender fabric. He wears black boots with a navy blue platform and is accessorized with black knee pads and reflective shield sunglasses. His glove is red.
P3 has medium-length hair with shaved sides dyed in a blue-violet color and pink highlights. He wears a jumpsuit with wrinkled lavender fabric and black and red details, which also contains elbow-length sleeves and is slightly unzipped around the chest area. Underneath his jumpsuit is a pink undershirt. He also wears fuchsia combat boots with black accents, a black gas mask with red detailing, and an orange metallic fingerless glove.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
When the song starts, the coaches can be seen on a platform surrounded by an audience inside of a stadium. Then, the background turns into a place where lots of cubes can be seen floating around. Afterward, the coaches are on a road leading to a city in the background that has a huge arch over it. Then, there is a hallway leading to the stadium from before. After that, the area of cubes reappears followed by the hallway then the stadium. During the bridge, the platform has a northern light effect with small squares scattered through. The area of cubes makes one final appearance before the song ends.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Move 1: Slowly put your right arm down to the floor in a circular motion. This is a left-to-right wave move.
Gold Move 2: Throw your arms like a position of an X.
Gold Move 3: Slam your right elbow down after rolling your hands up.
- Black Mamba, Boombayah, Jopping, and Pop/Stars are the seventeenth, eighteenth, nineteenth, and twentieth Korean-language songs in the main series.
- Black Mamba and Jopping were the third and fourth Korean-language songs to be revealed for Just Dance 2022, after Boombayah and Pop/Stars.
- Jopping marks the second appearance by band members Baekhyun and Kai of Exo and Taeyong and Mark of NCT 127 in the series, after Monster and Kick It respectively.
- "Champagne" is censored.
- Jopping is the sixth Classic routine to have an Extreme difficulty rating, after Part of Me (in Just Dance 4), Drum Go Dum, Boombayah, Pop/Stars, and Black Mamba.
- It is the fourteenth routine to have an Extreme difficulty rating despite not being labeled as an Extreme routine, after Part of Me, #thatPower (Mashup), We No Speak Americano (Fanmade Version), Turn Up the Love (Fanmade Version), HandClap (World Cup Champion Version), Bang Bang Bang (VIP Made Version), Swish Swish (World Cup Champion Version), Bad Guy (Billie Version), New World (World Cup Champion Version), Drum Go Dum, Boombayah, Pop/Stars, and Black Mamba.
- Black Mamba and Jopping are the first two Trios to be rated Extreme for difficulty.
- In the final chorus, the line "I don’t even care hankkeot daraoreun stage" is erroneously written as "I don’t even care yeogin uril taeul stage".
- The third pre-chorus has a pictogram error where P1 and P3s’ colors are swapped.
- The first time the move is done, a pictogram with the correct colors is used.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|