"じょいふる(カバー)" ("Joyful [Cover]") by Takken Megumi (達見恵) in-game) is featured on Just Dance Wii 2. The original version by Ikimono Gakari (いきものがかり) was planned to be featured on Just Dance Wii but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a Japanese teenager with hot pink hair. She wears a turquoise-and-white wavy patterned dress, orange leggings, and white-and-purple sneakers.
The background looks like a classroom. There is a chalkboard that says "Joyful" and "ジャストダンス" (which translates to "Just Dance") in some parts of the song, streamers, wrapping paper, and balloons in the air as well as cards.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 5: Throw both hands in the air as if in shock.
Gold Move 3: Pull both hands down.
Gold Move 4: Throw your hands down while raising your right leg, just below your hips.
- The Japanese sign lying on the floor reappears in the background of Gakuen Tengoku with fewer details.
- The Gold Move pictograms are in the style of the Duet and Dance Crew Gold Move pictograms, despite being a solo routine.
- This is the only time in the series where this has happened. Something similar happened to Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, but in the opposite way.
- When Joy! is repeated several times towards the end, it doesn't appear in the lyrics.
- After dancing the routine, a player can get "Good Dancer" medal for getting GOOD while playing drums, even though the achievement is assigned to She's Got Me Dancing.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|