"Juju On That Beat" by Zay Hilfigerrr & Zayion McCall is featured on Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now. In the series, the song is referred to as "Juju On That Beat (TZ Anthem)". It was also featured on Just Dance 2018 through Kids Mode, but it was removed in April 2018.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine consists of a duet of two men, both of them are wearing a pair of yellow boots. They also have a sticker outline.
P1 wears a violet purple cap and an orange jacket with a big yellow stripes on it, a sticker outline, and reddish orange pants.
P2 wears a purple bucket hat, a purple fur coat, turquoise T-shirt with a long golden necklace, and purple silky baggy pants.
The background contains many colors combined with the lyrics of the song and some hip hop elements.
Some words in the beginning appear with caps, sunglasses and sneakers; in the verses, certain words appear on purple rectangles with a hand pointing up.
In the chorus, the title and RUNNING MAN ON THAT BEAT appear surrounded by a cap, a broken chain, a radio, a pair of headphones and an old-fashioned mic, and get highlighted when they are sung. Then, the following lyrics faintly bend to both sides in an animated style.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Perform a "juju" move by tilting a pair of bent arms.
Juju On That Beat appears in the following playlists
Just Dance 2019
- Street Cred
- "Freaky" is censored.
- "Hundred" is misspelled as "hudnred" in the lyrics.
- Although the title is spelled correctly in the menu, the lyrics read "JuJu" instead of "Juju".
- The lyrics from the beginning to the start of the first verse appear in the background but not in the lyrics section.
- The Facebook post and the official preview use the original title "Juju On That Beat (TZ Anthem)", while the in-game title had "TZ Anthem" removed for a short period of time.
- "TZ Anthem" was added to the in-game title a month later.
- Juju On That Beat is the eighth routine to be based on a famous dance sensation.
- The routine uses the official choreography for most of the song.
- When Juju On That Beat was released on Just Dance Unlimited, the routine was added on Just Dance Now on the same date (December 21, 2016) for a short amount of time before being removed from the latter game on the same day.
- However, it was re-added to Just Dance Now a day later.
- When the preview gameplay was uploaded on Just Dance’s official YouTube channel, the video description read "The Greatest by Sia is on Just Dance Unlimited".
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|