Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are both teenage girls who wear pajamas, as if they are at a sleepover. They both have blue hair.
P1 has poofy hair tied tied in a bun. She wears a magenta/purple tank-top, turquoise pajama pants with white felts, blue socks, and white slippers with little purple bows on them.
P2 has straight hair that curls up at the ends. She wears a blue romper with purple straps, a turquoise belt with a purple string around the front, and purple flats.
In the remake, not much has changed. The turquoise attributes (P1's pants and P2's belt and glove) are recolored to be a lighter shade of blue. The dancers are given a bright blue outline. P1's tank top and P2's flats, straps, and string appear to be pink as well.
The background takes place in a girly bedroom, with a desk, a computer, a chest of drawers with many cosmetic things, a bed, and lots of things put randomly on the floor. At some points one can see a mother-like shadow coming from an open door, leaving the impression that the one of the dancers' moms came, and told them to go to bed. The mom is also shaking to the beat of the song. Near the end of the song, pale pink feathers rain down on the players.
Jump (For My Love) has an unlockable Sweat Mashup in Just Dance 3.
- Skin-To-Skin [GM1]
- I Was Made For Lovin' You (Sweat)
- Hey Boy Hey Girl
- Maniac [GM2]
- I Was Made For Lovin' You (Sweat)
Appearances in Playlists
Jump (For My Love) appears in the following Playlist.
- Pop! Pop! (Just Dance 3)
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Make a circle in the air with your arms.
Gold Move 3: Hit the air with your arms.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Sweat Mashup:
- Jump (For My Love) is the first song by The Pointer Sisters in the series.
- The first, third, and fifth times the line "If you want to taste my kisses in the night" is sung, the word "night" is followed by an exclamation point in the lyrics, although it should not be there.
- Additionally, "want to" is spelled as "wanna" in the lyrics.
- Although Girls Aloud’s version of the song is simply titled as "Jump", every game uses the title from the original version, which is "Jump (For My Love)".
- Jump (For My Love) is the first song whose coach selection menu shows the coaches’ full bodies.
- This is not the case in the remake.
- The shadow from the door resembles Mashed Potato Time.
- In the Wii and PS3 versions of Just Dance 3, when the dancers jump, the star bar, score ball, and pictogram slide shake in addition to the background. In every other version of the game, only the background shakes.
- In the remake, the coaches’ pink clothes look darker than in the menu square.
- Plus, P1’s pants and P2’s feet are affected by a mask glitch that creates small shrouds (white for P1 and black for P2).
- Fewer moves are counted in the remake compared to the original version.
- In the remake, the pictogram for Gold Moves 1 and 2 is not fully recolored. At the very top near the golden outline, the original colors of the pictograms are visible.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, a creaking sound has been added when the door opens and closes.
- When the Sweat Mashup is unlocked on Xbox 360, it is simply titled as "Jump (Mashup)".
- In the Sweat Mashup, Skin-To-Skin’s part lasts for 45 seconds, and thus, it has the longest continuous appearance in a single Mashup.
- Just like in Da Funk, only one dancer appears more than once in the Sweat Mashup.
- Coincidentally, in both cases, the repeating dancer is I Was Made For Lovin’ You (Sweat Version).
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|