Appearance of the Dancers
Both coaches are boys with blue fluffy afros and similar outfits.
P1’s shirt is purple with blue and white stripes with a yellow collar. The denim jeans he wears are in various shades of blue. His sneakers are black. He also has a blue armlet on his left wrist.
P2’s shirt is yellow with blue and white stripes with a yellow collar. The denim jeans he wears are the same as his counterpart’s. His sneakers are yellow, and as with his counterpart, he has a blue armlet on his left wrist as well.
In the remake, their afros are now black.
P1’s shirt is now orange-and-red with black-and-white stripes, with a yellow collar, and his jeans are black and orange. His armlet is now black. His shoes are now red.
P2’s shirt is now mango-yellow with an orange collar. The same black-and-white stripes are also present. His armlet has also been changed from blue to black, and his jeans are black and red. His shoes remain yellow.
In the remake, the coaches temporarily change their colors when JUMP! is sung.
It takes place in the streets of a city at night. There appears to be a road bridge, where it is mostly seen from underneath. There is also some graffiti on the bridge. When the chorus ever says "Jump," that word appears in different forms of graffiti with colors and glow effects.
Just Dance 3/Greatest Hits (Wii)
In the Wii versions of Just Dance 3 and Greatest Hits, the background is the same as in Just Dance 2, except the word "Jump" doesn't appear in the background at all.
Just Dance 3/Greatest Hits (Xbox 360)
In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3 and Greatest Hits, "Jump" has a wide variety of color effects, and there are more graffiti was on the walls.
In the remake, the graffiti is more visible and lights up every time "JUMP!" is sung.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Cross both of your arms.
Gold Move 2: Point straight forward with your right hand.
Gold Move 3: Have both of your arms completely out.
Gold Move 4: Cross both of your arms into an 'X'.
- "Rapping bullcrap" is censored.
- The song sampled I Want You Back, which also appears in Just Dance 2.
- Even though the song was covered, the original artist's name was said in the lyrics.
- Crazy in Love and Jump are the first two instances in the series.
- Jump is the first Male-Male Duet in the series, and the only one on the main tracklist in Just Dance 2.
- In the Beta version, the positions of the dancers were flipped.
- In another Beta picture, Gold Moves 1 and 3 are shown consecutively and their pictograms are not golden.
- One of the graffiti in the background is reused in I Was Made For Lovin’ You, with slight alterations.
- In the first assets bundle from the old version of the Just Dance Now server, the Just Dance 3/Just Dance: Greatest Hits versions are included instead of the remade ones.
- This was also the case with the next five bundles. However, "Jump_7.zip" contained the remade files.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|