| ||This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancer is a male kid with black hair dressed as an astronaut. His suit is grey.
The background is an animated outer space, with lots of planets like the Earth, Saturn, and Jupiter. Also, there is a rocket on the left and there is an astronaut on the right. The dancer is standing in the Moon. There are two girls behind the dancer. They are wearing black space suits.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, which are all the same:
All Gold Moves: Move your hands as if you were opening the way.
- The song is from the TV series The Imagination Movers.
- The astronaut in the background resembles P2 from Only You (And You Alone).
- The dancer resembles P2 from Interstellar Simon.
- Coincidentally, both songs' background are set in outer space.
- The rocket in the background is also similar to the one from Interstellar Simon.
- This is the first song to start with a Gold Move, along with Something That I Want and Alright.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|