- For the Just Dance Kids routine, see Jungle Boogie (Just Dance Kids).
"Jungle Boogie" by Kool & the Gang was planned to be in Just Dance but it was scrapped for unknown reasons. It was later featured on Just Dance 2, now covered by Studio Musicians. The song can also be found in the Just Dance Unlimited files.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with red shoulder-length messy hair. He wears a cheetah-skin toga with a blue slash, a blue necklace, and various red bracelets on his arms.
In the remake, a more realistic look is given to the coach.
The routine takes place somewhere in a dark green jungle with dinosaurs. There are some green colored trees, some bushes, and some branches. At some points, coconuts fall out of nowhere.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Step back and shake your hands up to the sky as if you were afraid.
Jungle Boogie appears in the following Mashups:
Jungle Boogie appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Jungle Jive
- Stone Age
- When the coach goes down to the ground, his hair turns into a darker shade of red.
- The Gold Move pictogram’s head is slightly distorted at the bottom.
- On the menu icon, the coach’s hair is darker, and the sash and glove are lighter.
- Additionally, his toga is yellow instead of orange in the coach selection menu of the Mashup for Oops!...I Did It Again.
- The dancer makes a reappearance in Walk the Dinosaur in a mini-game, which is similar in concept to Just Dance, for Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time. His color scheme has been slightly altered.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|