- For the Just Dance Kids routine, see Jungle Boogie (Just Dance Kids).
The original version of the song was planned to be on Just Dance, but was removed for unknown reasons.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a caveman with red shoulder-length messy hair. He wears a cheetah-skin toga with a blue slash, a blue necklace, and various red bracelets on his arms.
In the remake, a more realistic look is given to the coach.
The routine takes place somewhere in a dark green jungle with dinosaurs. There are some green colored trees, some bushes, some branches , and a campfire . At some points, coconuts fall out of nowhere.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: While stepping back, put your arms up 90° and shake your hands, as if you were afraid.
Jungle Boogie appears in the following Mashups:
Jungle Boogie appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Jungle Jive
- Stone Age
- Jungle Boogie is the first song by Kool & The Gang in the franchise, followed by Celebration (Just Dance Kids) and Get Down On It (Just Dance Kids 2014)
- When the coach goes down to the ground, his hair turns into a darker shade of red.
- In Just Dance 2, the Gold Move pictogram’s head is slightly distorted at the bottom.
- On the Just Dance 2 menu icon, the coach’s hair is darker, and the toga and glove are lighter.
- The dancer makes a reappearance in Walk the Dinosaur by Was (Not Was) in a mini-game, which is similar in concept to Just Dance, for Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time. His color scheme has been slightly altered.
- The coach’s toga is yellow instead of orange in the coach selection menu of the Mashup for Oops!...I Did It Again.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|