Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of women.
P1 has short black hair and wears a purple tank top, a blue skirt, pink pantyhose, and black platform heels.
P2 has long pink hair and wears a blue and purple dress, blue laced leggings, and purple platform heels.
P3 has black hair in a bun and wears a purple crop top, blue patent leggings, and black platform heels.
The background is designed as a large pink and purple stage. Three large panels behind the dancers project pink displays. Spotlights from the side of the stage shine in light purple hues.
There are 3 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Pose accordingly:
- P1: Shoot both your arms to the left.
- P2: Lift your right arm and put your left arm on your head.
- P3: Put your left hand on your hip, and your right arm on your head.
Gold Move 2: Point each other. P2 does this while looking at P3 and P3 does this while looking at P2. P1 does it looking at the screen.
Gold Move 3: Make a mirrored "L" with your right hand.
Junto A Ti appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
Junto a Ti is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Disney Hits
Just Dance Now
- Latin Corner
- All Songs F-J
- Junto a Ti is the second song by Martina Stoessel in the franchise, after En Mi Mundo (Just Dance: Disney Party 2).
- This is also the first song by Lodovica Comello in the franchise.
- This is, so far, the only Disney song in the main series that is not a cover.
- It is also the first non-English Disney song to appear in the main series.
- This is also the first Disney Channel song in the main series.
- The background contains many elements from the On-Stage routines from Just Dance 2014, including the crowd cheering sound effects added to the routine.
- On the menu square and on the album coach, P1 and P3 have swapped places.
- On seventh generation consoles, when the dancers "pop out of the square", the glass effect which is used in Just Dance 2014 squares can be seen in the background square.
- The glass effect also appears in the preview cover on the World Video Challenge mode.
- The background of the song is reused in the Rock routine of Just Dance Machine with some modifications made.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|