- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of women.
P1 has short black hair in a braid with a flower and wears a purple tank top, a blue skirt, pink pantyhose, and black platform heels.
P2 has long pink hair and wears a blue and purple dress, blue laced leggings, and purple platform heels.
P3 has black hair in a bun and wears a purple crop top, blue patent leggings, and black platform heels.
The background is designed as a large pink and purple stage. Three large panels behind the dancers project pink displays. Spotlights from the side of the stage shine in light purple hues.
There are 3 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Pose accordingly:
- P1: Shoot both your arms to the left.
- P2: Lift your right arm and put your left arm on your head.
- P3: Put your left hand on your hip, and your right arm on your head.
Gold Move 2: Point each other. P2 does this while looking at P3 and P3 does this while looking at P2. P1 does it looking at the screen.
Gold Move 3: Make a mirrored "L" with your right hand.
Junto A Ti appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
Junto A Ti is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance Now
Just Dance Unlimited
- Junto a Ti is the second song by Martina Stoessel in the franchise, after En Mi Mundo (Just Dance: Disney Party 2).
- This is also the first song by Lodovica Comello in the franchise.
- This is the first Disney song in the main series that is not a cover. It is followed by Into the Unknown.
- It is also the first non-English Disney song to appear in the main series.
- This is also the first Disney Channel song in the main series.
- The background contains many elements from the On-Stage routines from Just Dance 2014, including the crowd cheering sound effects added to the routine.
- On the menu square and on the album coach, P1 and P3 have swapped places.
- The album background has the glass effect from the Just Dance 2014 squares.
- The glass effect also appears in the preview cover on the World Video Challenge mode.
- The background of the song is reused in the Rock routine of Just Dance Machine with some modifications made.
- A full official gameplay of Junto a Ti was uploaded to Just Dance’s official YouTube channel on August 3, 2020, along with How Far I'll Go, Into The Unknown, Let It Go, Prince Ali, Un Poco Loco, and Under the Sea.
- They are the eleventh, twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth and seventeenth full gameplays to be uploaded to Just Dance’s official YouTube channel, after Firework, You’re On My Mind, Taste The Feeling (Olympic Community Remix), Cosmic Party, Freeze Please, Happy Birthday, Jungle Dances, Magical Morning, and Shinobi Cat.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|