- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a pair of men. They have cyan glowing outlines.
P1 is a man with long, black hair in thin braids. He wears a pair of gold sunglasses, a silver shiny suit with a golden belt, and a pair of shiny golden shoes.
P2 is a man with black, shoulder-length hair in braids that are in a ponytail. He wears a pair of golden sunglasses, a gold shiny suit with a black belt, and black shoes with yellow laces.
The background features a spinning diamond in the center with spotlights surrounding it. The main colors used for the scenery are blue with traces of purple and red with traces of orange. Vague reflections of a woman can be seen in the diamond and on circular reflections. By the end of the chorus, bright stars flow around the scene.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Brush your right shoulder with your left arm.
- P2: Quickly lower your arms from your head in front of you.
Gold Move 2: Shake your shoulders.
Just An Illusion is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Must Dance 2020
- The Epic 80s
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
- Just An Illusion is the fourth song covered by Equinox Stars in the series.
- P1 appears in the background of Skibidi.
- Playing Just An Illusion three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Just Dance 2016’s Co-op Mode jewels sticker.
- In the Autodance, the original version of the song plays instead of the cover.
- Several pictograms reference Soul Train and Star-Lord.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video/Audio
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|