- Karaoke: Karaoke mode allows kids to not only dance to their favorite songs, but to also sing along for bonus points.
- Just Create: Kids can take the lead in their own videos to create their own dance routines and be a Disney Party star themselves.
- Parents Corner: Your favorite tools for parents return, including shuffle, fitness tracker, and built-in and custom playlists.
The game contains 25 songs. The menu lists the tracks alphabetically:
- In the Dancers/Characters column, a dash (-) indicates that a dancer does not portray any character from the movie or TV show.
- A character name in bold indicates that the main coach is the backup dancer at certain points.
|Song||Artist||TV Show/Film||Mode||Dancer(s) / Character(s)||Effort||Square|
|A Billion Hits||Ross Lynch||Austin & Ally||Solo||♂(Austin)||2|
|Be Our Guest||Cast of Descendants||Descendants||Solo||Main Coach|
|Better In Stereo||Dove Cameron||Liv & Maddie||Duet||♀(Maddie)/♀(Liv)||1|
|Can You Feel It?||Ross Lynch||Austin & Ally||Duet||♂(Dez)/♂(Austin)||3|
|Chasin’ The Beat Of My Heart||Ross Lynch||Austin & Ally||Duet||♂(Austin)/♀(Ally)||2|
|Cruisin’ For a Bruisin’||Ross Lynch, Jason Evigan, & Grace Phipps||Teen Beach Movie||Solo||Main Coaches|
|Did I Mention||Jeff Lewis||Descendants||Solo||Main Coach|
|En Mi Mundo||Martina Stoessel||Violetta||Solo||Main Coach|
|Evil Like Me||Kristin Chenoweth & Dove Cameron||Descendants||Solo||Main Coach|
|Falling For Ya||Jordan Fisher & Chrissie Fit||Teen Beach 2||Duet||♀(Chee Chee)/♂(Seacat)||2|
|Gotta Be Me||Cast of Teen Beach 2||Teen Beach 2||Solo||♂(Brady)-♀(Mack)||3|
|Had Me @ Hello||Olivia Holt||Girl vs. Monster||Solo||♀(Skylar)||3|
|Hoy Somos Más||Cast of Violetta||Violetta||Solo||♀(Violetta)||2|
|Keep it Undercover||Zendaya||K.C. Undercover||Solo||♀(K.C.)||2|
|Me and You||Laura Marano||Austin & Ally||Solo||♀(Ally)||1|
|Right Where I Wanna Be||Garrett Clayton & Grace Phipps||Teen Beach 2||Duet||♀(Lela)/♂(Tanner)||1|
|Rotten to the Core||Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Booboo Stewart, & Cameron Boyce||Descendants||Solo||♀(Mal)-♂(Jay)-♀(Evie)-♂(Carlos)||3|
|Set it Off||Cast of Descendants||Descendants||Duet||♀(Mal)-♀(Evie)/♂(Ben)-♂(Doug)||2|
|Take On The World||Sabrina Carpenter & Rowan Blanchard||Girl Meets World||Solo||♀(Riley)||1|
|That's How We Do||Garrett Clayton, Grace Phipps, Ross Lynch, & Maia Mitchell||Teen Beach 2||Solo||Main Coaches|
|Time of Our Lives||Olivia Holt||I Didn't Do It||Solo||Main Coach|
|Too Much||Zendaya||Zapped||Solo||Main Coach|
|Twist Your Frown Upside Down||Garrett Clayton, Grace Phipps, Ross Lynch, & Maia Mitchell||Teen Beach 2||Duet||♀(Lela)/♂(Tanner)||2|
|What a Girl Is||Dove Cameron||Liv & Maddie||Solo||♀(Liv)||1|
|You, Me and the Beat||Dove Cameron||Liv & Maddie||Solo||Main Coach|
Resources can be found here
Rating Summary: This is a rhythm-and-dance simulation game in which players perform choreographed routines of Disney franchise songs. Players follow the movements of on-screen characters and score points by accurately moving their bodies in time to the music and scrolling indicators.
Resources can be found here
- This is the second Just Dance game to ever be leaked, after Just Dance 2014, which was leaked two days early.
- All the pictograms of the game are purple.
- Zapped was seen on the cover but, after the game's reveal, the title was removed.
- In the songlist, the coach from Had Me @ Hello wears a differently colored coat in the song selection menu.
- This game only has songs from both Disney Channel Original Movies and Original Series.
- Few of the songs had featured Sophie Reynolds as one of the dancers in this game. She is an actress best known for portraying Ashley Parker in Gamer's Guide To Pretty Much Everything and Plain Jane in Youth and Consequences.
- This makes her the third Disney star to be a dancer in a Just Dance game after Cameron Boyce and Sabrina Carpenter.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|