"Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of" redirects here. For Just Dance: Best Of, click here.
Just Dance: Greatest Hits is part of the Just Dance video game series published by Ubisoft. The game includes songs from Just Dance, Just Dance 2, Just Dance: Summer Party, and Just Dance 3, with 25 songs in the Wii PAL (Europe) version (Best Of) and 35 songs in the NTSC (North America) Wii and Xbox 360 version (Greatest Hits). It is only available on the NTSC Wii and the Xbox 360.
Just Dance: Greatest Hits has 35 songs from the previous 3 games, as well as Summer Party:
- A "*" indicates that the song is covered.
- Parentheses () indicate the cover artist.
- A "**" indicates that the song is not a cover on the Xbox 360 version of the game.
- A "#" indicates that the song's difficulty and/or effort levels have been altered from the original game.
- A "" indicates that the song has a different difficulty/effort on the Xbox 360.
- A (U) indicates that the song must be unlocked with the use of a code on the D-Pad (only for Wii).
- On the Xbox 360 version, the track list is listed in alphabetical order, while on the Wii version, it is listed in the order below.
|Song||Artist||Difficulty||Effort||Year||Mode||Menu Square||Original Game|
|Firework#||Katy Perry||1 ||2 ||2010||Solo||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Hot n Cold#||Katy Perry||1||1||2008||Solo||Just Dance|
|Girlfriend||Avril Lavigne||2||3||2007||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|TiK ToK#||Kesha||2 ||1||2009||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Only Girl (In The World)||Rihanna||2||2||2010||Solo||Just Dance 3 (Target Exclusive)|
|Pon de Replay||Rihanna||2||2||2005||Solo||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Baby Don't Stop Now||Anja||2||1||2011||Solo||Just Dance 3 (DLC)|
(The Hit Crew)
|3||1||2004||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)||A. R. Rahman and The Pussycat Dolls feat. Nicole Scherzinger||2||2||2009||Solo||Just Dance 2 (Best Buy Exclusive)|
|Katti Kalandal (U)||Bollywood||2||2||2000||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|Jin Go Lo Ba #||Fatboy Slim||2||2||2004||Solo||Just Dance|
|Satisfaction (Isak Original Extended)||Benny Benassi presents "The Biz"||1||1||2003||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Acceptable in the 80s#||Calvin Harris||2||2||2007||Solo||Just Dance|
|Ring My Bell||Anita Ward||2||1||1979||Solo||Just Dance|
|It's Raining Men||The Weather Girls||2||3||1983||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Proud Mary||Ike & Tina Turner||2||3||1969||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Crazy in Love*||Beyoncé feat. Jay-Z
|3||2||2003||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Airplanes||B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams||1||1||2010||Solo||Just Dance 3 (Target Exclusive)|
|Hey Ya||Outkast||3||3||2003||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Baby Girl (U)||Reggaeton||3||2||2009||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|U Can't Touch This*||MC Hammer
|3||3||1992||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|The Power||Snap!||2||3||1990||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Body Movin’ (Fatboy Slim Remix)||Beastie Boys||1||3||1998||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|I Like to Move It (Radio Mix)**||Reel 2 Real feat. The Mad Stuntman (Groove Century)||2||2||1993||Solo||Just Dance|
|Dagomba||Sorcerer||2||3||2003||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Jump in the Line (Shake, Señora)*||Harry Belafonte
(The Sunlight Shakers)
|3||2||1961||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|Step by Step||New Kids on the Block||2||2||1990||Solo||Just Dance|
|Alright||Supergrass||2||2||1995||Duet||Just Dance 2|
(In The Style of Irene Cara)
|Who Let the Dogs Out?* #||Baha Men
(The Sunlight Shakers)
|Kung Fu Fighting (Dave Ruffy / Mark Wallis Remix)||Carl Douglas||2||2||1974||Duet||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Viva Las Vegas||Elvis Presley||2||2||1964||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Eye of the Tiger#||Survivor||1||2||1982||Solo||Just Dance|
(Countdown Dee's Hit Explosion)
|1||3||1997||Duet||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Rasputin||Boney M.||3||3||1978||Solo||Just Dance 2|
These songs were going to be in the game, as seen in the files, but were removed for unknown reasons.
- A (BO) indicates that the song appears in Just Dance: Best Of.
- A (BOX) indicates that the song was also planned for Just Dance: Best Of, but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
|Song||Artist||Year||Mode||Menu Square||Original Game|
|A Little Less Conversation (BOX)||Elvis Presley vs. JXL||2002||Solo||Just Dance|
|Cosmic Girl (BO)||Jamiroquai||1996||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Crazy Christmas (BOX)||Santa Clones||2010||Solo||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Down By The Riverside (BO)||The Reverend Horatio Duncan and Amos Sweets||1927||Solo||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|E.T||Katy Perry||2010||Solo||Just Dance 3 (BBE)|
|Futebol Crazy (BO)||The World Cup Girls||2009||Solo||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Heart Of Glass (BOX)||Blondie||1979||Solo||Just Dance|
|Iko Iko (BOX)||Mardi Gras||1953||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Louie Louie (BOX)||Iggy Pop||1993||Solo||Just Dance|
|Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika) (BO)||Lou Bega (The Lemon Cubes)||1999||Duet||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
|Move Your Feet (BO)||Junior Senior||2002||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Mugsy Baloney (BO)||Charleston||1925||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|Sway (Quien Sera) (BOX)||Marine Band||2003||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|Teenage Dream||Katy Perry||2010||Solo||Just Dance 3 (BBE)|
|That's the Way (I Like It) (BOX)||KC and the Sunshine Band||1975||Solo||Just Dance|
|Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (BOX)||Wham!||1984||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Walk Like an Egyptian (BOX)||The Bangles||1986||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Why Oh Why (BOX)||Love Letter||2008||Duet||Just Dance 2 (DLC)|
- The Xbox 360 version of the game has slightly different backgrounds than the Wii version, sometimes completely different. For example, Dare on the Wii has no motion in the background except lights and flashes but on the Xbox 360, is has fire, motion and lights., and Toxic has a different background during the chorus with a pixelated rose in the background and cherry red electricity circles coming out of it, while in the Wii version the background stays the same like the version in Just Dance 2 and Just Dance Wii.
- As already stated above, Baby Girl and Katti Kalandal need to be unlocked in the game by pressing buttons on a D-Pad eight times in a certain order while staying in the title screen to unlock a certain song. Here are the following codes for each song:
- Baby Girl code: UP-UP-RIGHT-RIGHT-DOWN-DOWN-LEFT-LEFT
- Katti Kalandal code: UP-UP-LEFT-LEFT-DOWN-DOWN-RIGHT-RIGHT
- The codes don't work in the Xbox 360 version.
- Gold moves seem more gradual and sophisticated on the Xbox 360 than the Wii. Instead of the gold ring coming in quick in the Wii version, the gold ring goes in on the dancer, and if they complete the move correctly, it waits one second, then comes back out (like in Just Dance 3).
- Like Just Dance 3, Just Create is present in this game, but only for Xbox 360.
- Since this game uses the same menu as Just Dance 3, there is a glitch in the Wii version; when the same method is used to unlock the Barbra Streisand (Extreme), a card appears where it says the routine has already been unlocked, but it doesn't appear anywhere in the game. This glitch has been fixed in later copies.
- In all the Just Dance songs, gold moves have been added and the shake moves have been removed. This is also the case with Just Dance Best Of.
- The box art says "Hits from Just Dance 1-2", although the game also includes 3 songs from Just Dance 3.
- On the North American cover, only dancers from Just Dance 2 are featured.
- Also, the dancers have a different color scheme.
- The PAL version of the game is only available for the Xbox 360; for the Wii version, Just Dance: Best Of must be purchased.
- As well as Best Of, no dance crew routines are featured in the game, due to the fact that the game only features songs from Just Dance and Just Dance 2, along with 3 solo routines from Just Dance 3.
- I Like To Move It uses the cover version by Groove Century, but the artist is mistakenly credited as Reel 2 Reel feat. The Mad Stuntman in-game.
- All audio files from Just Dance 3 were found in files for this game.
- Unlike Just Dance 2 and Just Dance 3, the title screen won't turn gold when you achieve 5 stars on every song.
- In the Xbox 360 version of the game, when selecting Who Let the Dogs Out?, the original version plays instead of the cover.
- Similar to Just Dance 3, the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits runs at 30fps while the Wii version runs at 60fps.
- Also, the Ubisoft logo animation movie is different than its normal version in the Xbox 360 version.
- The workout playlist, speed shuffle, and the Coach Me Mode in Just Create must be unlocked through Ubisoft Club.
For a full list of Just Dance: Greatest Hits’s Beta elements, see Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Beta Elements.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|