Just Dance: Summer Party (and its PAL counterpart, Just Dance 2: Extra Songs) are games released during July 2011. The game features most of the DLCs from Just Dance 2 and two of the Best Buy exclusives.
- An asterisk (*) indicates that the song is covered in-game.
- () indicates the artist name for the covered version of the song.
|Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)||A. R. Rahman and The Pussycat Dolls ft. Nicole Scherzinger||2||2||2008||3:48||Solo|
|Pon de Replay||Rihanna||2||2||2005||3:33||Solo|
|American Boy||Estelle feat. Kanye West||2||1||2008||4:10||Duet|
|Futebol Crazy||The World Cup Girls (as Paul J. Borg)||1||2||2006||2:28||Solo|
|Nine In The Afternoon||Panic! at the Disco||1||1||2008||2:40||Duet|
|Pump Up The Volume||M/A/R/R/S||2||2||1987||3:54||Solo|
|Born To Be Wild||Steppenwolf||1||2||1968||3:38||Solo|
|Professor Pumplestickle||Nick Phoenix and Thomas J. Bergersen||3||1||2009||2:35||Duet|
(Countdown Dee's Hit Explosion)
|Here Comes the Hotstepper*||Ini Kamoze
(The Hit Crew)
|Why Oh Why||Love Letter||1||1||2007||2:47||Duet|
|Kung Fu Fighting (Dave Ruffy/Mark Wallis Remix)||Carl Douglas||2||2||2004||3:15||Duet|
|You Can't Hurry Love||The Supremes||2||2||1966||2:58||Duet|
|Down By The Riverside||The Reverend Horatio Duncan and Amos Sweets||2||1||1918||1:55||Solo|
|Chicken Payback||A Band of Bees||1||1||2004||3:13||Solo|
|Crying Blood||V V Brown||2||2||2008||2:30||Solo|
|Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of Monika)*||Lou Bega
(The Lemon Cubes)
|Moving on Up*||M People
(The Lemon Cubes)
|Cheesy Cha Cha||APM Music||N/A||N/A||2009||3:10||Solo||N/A|
These are the songs that were originally planned to be in the game, but were later scrapped for unknown reasons.
|Come On Eileen||Dexys Midnight Runners||3||3||1982||Duet|
|Crazy Christmas||Santa Clones||2||3||2010||Solo|
|It’s Not Unusual||Tom Jones||2||2||1965||Solo|
|Should I Stay or Should I Go||The Clash||1||2||1982||Solo|
|Spice Up Your Life||Spice Girls||3||3||1997||Duet|
- This game features every Just Dance 2 DLC and brand exclusive, except for the following songs:
- On the Just Dance: Summer Party cover, the Should I Stay or Should I Go coach appears. However, the routine is not available in-game.
- This also occurs on the Just Dance 2: Extra Songs cover with It's Not Unusual.
- In the trailer, almost all of the routines shown are presented with incorrect pictograms and backgrounds.
- The 3 contest winners for When I Grow Up can be found in the game's files.
- These were likely left by mistake, as the files were left unchanged.
- Despite there being 23 playable songs in the game, the trailer only says 21.
- The DLC placeholders from Just Dance 2 were found.
- As in Just Dance 2 and Just Dance 3, the menu and start screen will turn golden once you achieve 5 stars on every song.
- If you play Just Dance: Summer Party with the language set to Japanese, all of the in-game text will say “INVALID TEXT”.
- Most of the routines have been remade for the game.
For a full list of Just Dance: Summer Party’s beta elements, see Just Dance: Summer Party/Beta Elements.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|