- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with red hair in a buzz cut and a thinly cut beard. His left eye has a red tattoo over it. He is shirtless but wears a blue jacket with various black writings all over it, as well as red skinny jeans, blue and red knee-high socks, and a pair of black gym shoes.
The background follows the template for Just Dance 2014 Sweat routines. It takes place on a race track that lights up. It mostly flashes blue, red, black, and pink.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Jump and hit the air with your right fist in a downward diagonal while lifting your left arm over your right elbow.
Just Dance (Sweat Version) appears in the following Mashups:
Just Dance (Sweat Version) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Claw Attack
- Punk Smash
Just Dance (Sweat Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Break a Sweat
Just Dance Now
- Workout With Style
- All Songs F-J
- Main article: Just Dance (song)#General
- Just Dance and I Kissed a Girl are the only two songs in Just Dance 2014 to have both a Sweat routine and an On-Stage routine.
- However, Just Dance (Sweat) is only available as downloadable content.
- The coach’s glove will glitch from red into light blue whenever he touches his socks.
- https://youtu.be/mJVZbp0HW-A?t=68s (better source needed)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|