Just Dance 2014 is a dance game developed and published by Ubisoft. It is the fifth installment in the series and the first to be released on the PS4 and Xbox One. The game was released on October 1, 2013 in PAL regions, October 8, 2013 in NTSC regions on 7th-generation consoles and the Wii U, November 15, 2013 for NTSC regions, November 22, 2013 on Xbox One for PAL regions, and November 29, 2013 on PS4 for PAL regions.
- 1 Gameplay
- 2 Modes
- 3 Covers
- 4 Track List
- 5 Alternate Routines
- 6 Mashups
- 7 Party Master Mode
- 8 Battles
- 9 Downloadable Content
- 10 ESRB/PEGI Ratings
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Gallery
- 13 Videos
- 14 References
- 15 Site Navigation
Like the other games, you must mimic the dancer's moves. The dance moves are rated either X, OK, GOOD or PERFECT. The Wii remote, PS3 motion controller, PS4 motion controller/camera, and the Kinect sensor are the judges on how well you are in sync with the dancer.
After you dance, you will get Mojocoins that help you boost up your dance rank. The Mojocoins also help you unlock Dance Mashups, new Dancer Card avatars, Alternate Routines, Battles and more.
Just Sweat includes various routines that have dances to specific songs. The sweat routines, unlike Just Dance 4, have a choreography that goes along to a song in the game. Just Sweat mode allows the dancer to select what songs he or she would like to dance to. When dancing the game tracks calories burned.
The Xbox One can support 6 players at once, and the PlayStation 4 gives the player the option of being tracked by the PlayStation 4 camera or move remote.
Difficulty levels of songs by number (1, 2, 3, or 4) have been replaced with Easy, Medium, Hard, or Hardest.
- On-Stage Mode: A brand new mode available across all platforms. This mode puts the spotlight on one particular dancer's performance with two back-up dancers supporting. The "star" of the routine dances, performs and sings along with the track to accrue points. The star can take the role seriously and show off how talented they are, or goof off and be silly with friends or family dancing in the background.
- World Dance Floor: A brand new feature that is no longer available on the Wii or Wii U, but is still available on other consoles. The World Dance Floor is Just Dance's first-ever online multiplayer mode. The feature allows people from different parts of the world – or even just your neighbor down the street – to dance together to the same song at the same time. Players join a crew and dance to different themes ("Boys vs. Girls" "Crew A vs. Crew B") that pit various crews against each other. In between songs players can check out global leader boards, fun Just Dance stats, and community updates.
- Just Sweat: It’s back and more robust than ever. The Just Sweat calorie tracking feature is usable in any game mode. Available on all motion control platforms, now players can opt-in to track calories regardless of what mode they're playing. For those Just Dancers who want to personalize their work out, players can create customized playlists. The playlists can include any Just Sweat routines in whichever order the player prefers. This feature returned in Just Dance 2015 and future installments.
- Just Dance TV: lets players browse through and share their favorite Autodance videos. With the upgraded Just Dance TV, a Themed channel has been added, and players with the coolest uploads will rise to the top in the all-new Spotlight channel. There is also the ability to share any video you see across Just Dance TV on Twitter or Facebook, the option to follow specific players, and the choice to receive notifications when new content is posted.
- Autodance: It has been updated; lets the players create funny video vignettes of their routine. Players can customize their videos and make each one unique: from custom borders to color filters, or even changing the proportions of people's hands or heads, the changes are quirky and fun. For the Xbox 360 version, you need a Hard Drive to use this feature.
- Karaoke: It is new feature available on all platforms that have a microphone. Tracks a player's voice and gives Mojocoins based on how accurate the player sings. Microphones for the Wii version need to be bought separately to use this feature.
- An asterisk (*) indicates this song is covered in-game.
- A (P) indicates that the song is exclusive to PAL regions.
- An (N) indicates that the song is exclusive to NTSC regions.
- A (C) indicates that the song required a code from a promotional Popchips event (expired)
|Kiss You||One Direction||2013||Dance Crew||Easy|
|Just Dance||Lady Gaga Ft. Colby O’ Donis||2008||Solo||Hard|
|Careless Whisper||George Michael||1985||Duet||Hard|
|She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)||David Guetta Ft. Sia||2012||Solo||Medium|
|Flashdance... What A Feeling*||Irene Cara
(The Girly Team)
|Prince Ali*||Robin Williams
|Get Lucky||Daft Punk Ft. Pharrell Williams||2013||Duet||Medium|
|Wild||Jessie J ft. Big Sean||2013||Solo||Hard|
|Blurred Lines||Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell Williams||2013||Duet||Easy|
|Ghostbusters||Ray Parker Jr.||1984||Dance Crew||Medium|
|I Will Survive||Gloria Gaynor||1978||Solo||Easy|
|#thatPOWER||will.i.am Ft. Justin Bieber||2013||Dance Crew||Hard|
|The Way||Ariana Grande Ft. Mac Miller||2013||Duet||Easy|
|Pound The Alarm||Nicki Minaj||2012||Dance Crew||Medium|
|Love Boat*||Jack Jones
|Troublemaker||Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida||2012||Solo||Easy|
|Blame It On The Boogie*||Mick Jackson||1978||Dance Crew||Easy|
|Feel So Right||Imposs ft. Konshens||2013||Solo||Hard|
|In The Summertime||Mungo Jerry||1970||Dance Crew||Easy|
|Fine China||Chris Brown||2013||Solo||Medium|
|Just A Gigolo||Louis Prima||1956||Duet||Medium|
|Where Have You Been||Rihanna||2011||Solo||Hard|
|Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)||ABBA||1979||Solo||Easy|
|Feel This Moment||Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera||2013||Solo||Easy|
|Follow the Leader||Wisin & Yandel Ft. Jennifer Lopez||2012||Solo||Hard|
|Y.M.C.A.||Village People||1978||Dance Crew||Easy|
|Turn Up the Love||Far East Movement Ft. Cover Drive||2012||Duet||Hard|
|Could You Be Loved||Bob Marley||1980||Duet||Easy|
|99 Luftballons*||NENA (Rutschen Planeten)||1983||Duet||Easy|
|I Kissed a Girl||Katy Perry||2008||Solo||Medium|
|Isidora||Bog Bog Orkestar||2013||Solo||Medium|
|Rich Girl||Gwen Stefani Ft. Eve||2004||Solo||Easy|
|It’s You||Duck Sauce||2013||Solo||Medium|
|Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In*||The 5th Dimension
(The Sunlight Shakers)
|Nitro Bot||Sentai Express||2013||Duet||Medium|
|The Other Side (N)||Jason Derulo||2013||Solo||Hard|
|Dançando (N)||Ivete Sangalo||2013||Solo||Medium|
|Danse (Pop Version) (P)||Tal||2013||Solo||Easy|
|Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale) (P)||Fedez||2013||Solo||Hard|
|Safe And Sound (C)||Capital Cities||2011||Solo||Easy|
|Waking Up in Vegas (C)||Katy Perry||2008||Solo||Medium|
These are the songs that were originally planned to be in the game but were later removed for unknown reasons.
- An (RS) indicates that the song was replaced with another song, with the routine remaining the same.
- An (XDLC) indicates that the routine was planned to appear as DLC for Just Dance 2014, but was later scrapped.
- A (2016) indicates that the song later appeared on Just Dance 2016.
|All I Want for Christmas Is You||Mariah Carey||1994||Solo||Medium|
|Copacabana* (2016)||Barry Manilow
|Get Lucky (Alternate) (XDLC)||Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams||2013||Solo||N/A|
|On the Floor (XDLC)||Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull||2011||Solo||Easy|
|Robot Rock (RS)||Daft Punk||2005||Duet||Medium|
|Run Dem Boyz||Anja ft. Sonja Blade||2021||N/A||N/A|
- An (NW) indicates that the routine is not available on the Wii version of the game.
- An (XO) indicates that the routine is exclusive to the Xbox One version of the game.
- A (DLC) indicates that the routine is only available as downloadable content.
- A (U) indicates that the routine can be unlocked with Ubisoft Connect.
|Blame It On The Boogie (NW)||Extreme||Solo||Hardest|
|Careless Whisper||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Medium|
|Follow The Leader (U)||Sweat||Solo||Medium|
|Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Medium|
|I Kissed a Girl||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Easy|
|I Kissed a Girl||Sweat||Solo||Easy|
|I Will Survive||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Easy|
|Just Dance||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Hard|
|Just Dance (DLC)||Sweat||Solo||Medium|
|Kiss You (XO)||Alternate (Classic on Xbox One)||6 Player Dance Crew||Medium|
|Pound The Alarm (DLC)||Extreme||Solo||Hardest|
|#thatPOWER (DLC)||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Hard|
|Turn Up The Love||Sumo||Dance Crew||Medium|
|Where Have You Been||Extreme||Solo||Hardest|
|Where Have You Been||On-Stage Mode||Trio||Hard|
There are two types of Mashups featured in Just Dance 2014: regular Mashups and Sweat Mashups. Some Mashups are available to play from the start, whereas others must be unlocked with in-game currency. Additionally, Just Dance 2014 features monthly Mashups which can only be unlocked in their respective months.
- A (U) indicates that the Mashup can be unlocked through Uplay, or with 5 Mojo coins on the Wii version of the game.
- An (M) indicates that the Mashup is only unlockable in a specific month.
- An (S) indicates that the Mashup is a Sweat Mashup.
|Blame It On The Boogie (S)||Easy||N/A|
|Could You Be Loved (M)||Easy||March|
|Feel So Right||Hard||N/A|
|Fine China (U)||Medium||N/A|
|Flashdance... What A Feeling||Hard||N/A|
|Follow The Leader (M)||Hard||September|
|Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) (S)||Easy||N/A|
|I Kissed a Girl (M)||Medium||December|
|I Will Survive||Medium||N/A|
|It’s You (S)||Medium||N/A|
|Just a Gigolo||Medium||N/A|
|Love Boat (M)||Medium||August|
|Miss Understood (S)||Medium||N/A|
|Pound The Alarm (M)||Medium||July|
|Rich Girl (M)||Easy||November|
|She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) (M)||Medium||October|
|Turn Up The Love (S)||Hard||N/A|
|Where Have You Been (M)||Hard||April|
Party Master Mode
Party Master Mode is present in this installment.
|Just Dance||Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis||2008|
|She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)||David Guetta ft. Sia||2012|
|Flashdance... What A Feeling*||Irene Cara
(The Girly Team)
|I Will Survive||Gloria Gaynor||1978|
|Love Boat*||Jack Jones
|Troublemaker||Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida||2012|
|Where Have You Been||Rihanna||2011|
|Follow The Leader||Wisin & Yandel ft. Jennifer Lopez||2012|
Hacked/Removed Party Masters
These songs had Party Masters that were removed but can still be found in the archives of the game.
- An (H) indicates the Party Master can be received when hacked into the Wii version of the game.
|Get Lucky||Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams||2013|
|Isidora||Bog Bog Orkestar||2013|
|Safe And Sound||Capital Cities||2011|
|The Other Side||Jason Derulo||2013|
Battle Mode is where two songs are to battle together. There are three rounds, and players must beat two of them to win. More information on Battle Mode can be found here.
Difficulties of all Battles are Medium.
|Kiss You vs Pound The Alarm||One Direction VS Nicki Minaj|
|Fine China vs Gentleman||Chris Brown VS PSY|
|C'mon vs #thatPOWER||Ke$ha VS will.i.am ft. Justin Bieber|
|She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) vs Where Have You Been||David Guetta ft. Sia VS Rihanna|
- A (Z) indicates that the DLC was removed from the shop.
- A (P) indicates that the DLC is exclusive to PAL regions.
- An (NXO) indicates that the DLC was removed from the Xbox One shop.
- An (R) indicates that the DLC is unavailable in the United States and Canada.
- An (F) indicates that the DLC is free.
- An (XF) indicates that the DLC was formerly free and now requires payment.
- A (4X) indicates that the routine was planned to appear on the main track list of Just Dance 4, but it was later delayed to be placed on Just Dance 2014 as a DLC.
Unless otherwise stated, all the new DLCs cost 300 Wii Points/$2.99, and all the Alternate routines and recycled DLCs cost 200 Wii Points/$1.99.
Please note that DLCs will no longer be available for players for the following consoles:
- DLCs on Wii was made unavailable on January 30, 2019. The ability to get Wii points was removed on March 30, 2018.
|Roar (F)||Katy Perry||2013||Solo||Medium||October 1, 2013|
|Pound The Alarm
|Nicki Minaj||2012||Solo||Hardest||October 1, 2013|
|Wake Me Up (NXO)||Avicii ft.
|2013||Solo||Medium||October 1, 2013|
|Can’t Hold Us||Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft.
|2011||Solo||Medium||October 1, 2013|
|We Can’t Stop (Z)||Miley Cyrus||2013||Solo||Medium|
|What About Love||Austin Mahone||2013||Solo||Medium||November 26, 2013|
|One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)||One Direction||2013||Solo||Medium||November 26, 2013|
|Sexy And I Know It (4X)||LMFAO||2011||Solo||Medium||November 26, 2013|
|American Girl||Bonnie McKee||2013||Solo||Medium||November 26, 2013|
|Robin Thicke ft.
|2013||Solo||Hardest||November 26, 2013|
|The Other Side (P)||Jason Derulo||2013||Solo||Hard||November 26, 2013|
|Dançando (P)||Ivete Sangalo||2013||Solo||Medium||November 26, 2013|
|My Main Girl||Mainstreet||2013||Solo||Easy||December 17, 2013|
|I Need Your Love||Calvin Harris Ft. Ellie Goulding||2012||Solo||Hard||December 17, 2013|
|Can’t Get Enough||Becky G Ft. Pitbull||2013||Solo||Medium||December 17, 2013|
|Don’t You Worry Child||Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin||2012||Solo||Medium||December 17, 2013|
|Gangnam Style||PSY||2012||Duet||Hard||December 17, 2013|
|Lady Gaga||2013||Solo||Hard||December 17, 2013|
|will.i.am ft. Justin Bieber||2013||On-Stage||Hard||December 17, 2013|
|Timber||Pitbull Ft. Ke$ha||2013||Duet||Medium||February 11, 2014|
|Die Young||Ke$ha||2012||Duet||Medium||February 11, 2014|
|Rock n Roll||Avril Lavigne||2013||Solo||Easy||February 11, 2014|
|Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis||2008||Solo||Medium||February 11, 2014|
|Funhouse||P!nk||2009||Solo||Hard||March 25, 2014|
|Part of Me||Katy Perry||2012||Solo||Hard||March 25, 2014|
|Beauty and a Beat||Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj||2012||Solo||Hard||April 22, 2014|
|Moves Like Jagger||Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera||2011||Solo||Medium||April 22, 2014|
|One Thing||One Direction||2012||Duet||Easy||April 22, 2014|
|We R Who We R||Ke$ha||2010||Solo||Medium||April 22, 2014|
|Waking Up in Vegas (P)||Katy Perry||2009||Solo||Medium||April 22, 2014|
|The World is Ours (XF) (R)||David Correy ft. Monobloco||2013||Solo||Medium||May 6, 2014|
Resources can be found here
- Platforms: Wii / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox One / PS3 / PS4
- Rating Category: E10+
- Content Descriptors: Lyrics, Mild Suggestive themes
- Others: Music Downloads and/or Streams Not Rated by the ESRB (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U)
Rating Summary: This is a rhythm-and-dance simulation game in which players perform choreographed routines by following the movements of on-screen characters. Players score points by accurately moving their bodies in time to the music and scrolling indicators. A handful of dances include provocative poses and exaggerated hip movements. Some songs reference alcohol use (e.g., “So one two/Hit the booze,” “I've had a little bit too much . . .Can't find my drink or man,” “We need a taxi 'cause you're/Hung over and I'm broke”). Song lyrics also contain suggestive material (e.g., “We been keeping it PG/But I wanna get a little frisky” and “Bind your hands all over me/And the you bite your lip/Whisper and say/We're going all the way . . .We'll be lovers for sho”).
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
- The previous games in the main series had routines containing solo females by female artists to be first on the list. In this, the first song to appear on the list is Kiss You, which is by One Direction (all-male band), and consists of a dance crew of four males (or the six-player mode on the Xbox One in which have 3 females and 3 males). This is the first game to have male dancers and artists and non-solo routines be the first on the list in the main series.
- If the Japan-exclusive Just Dance Wii is taken into account, then this is the second game overall in the entire franchise (excluding the Just Dance Kids and Experience series) in which a non-solo routine is the first on the list.
- This was later followed by Just Dance 2017, where Cake By The Ocean (a solo male) is the first routine on 7th-generation consoles and All About Us (a male and 2 females) is the first routine on 8th gen consoles, Just Dance 2018 in which 24K Magic (a male duet) is the first song on all consoles and Just Dance 2019 in which A Little Party Never Killed Anybody (All We Got) (a solo male) is the first routine on 8th-gen consoles and Shaky Shaky (a solo male) is the first routine on the Wii, and Just Dance 2020, where Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life is the first on the 8th gen consoles when 7 rings is the first on the Wii.
- On the PAL cover, a male dancer in a red suit with spikes is shown. However, that dancer does not appear in the game.
- On the Wii, downloadable tracks cannot be directly put on the SD card when buying it, and if they are on the SD card by transferring them in the Archives list in the Extras panel, they cannot be played from there.
- This also occurs on Just Dance 2015.
- Gold Moves are featured in Mashups again, after being omitted in the previous game. However, a few of the Gold Moves are not scored and will always award the player with an X.
- Just Dance 2014 is the first game in the main series since the original Just Dance to not have Non-Stop Shuffle as a feature.
- Every DLC comes with an avatar looking like the dancer. This is the only game to include this.
- This is the first game to have the font named Exergamer Viet, which looks very similar to Tungsten Bold.
- The game holds the record for the highest count of Spanish songs, with 4 (María, Limbo, Follow The Leader, and Can’t Get Enough). However, only two of them (María and Limbo) are entirely in Spanish.
- As with the last 3 games, Just Dance 2014 won a KCA award for 'Best Video Game'. It's followed by the next 3 games in the series.
- However, this is the first time that it wasn't announced but revealed after the show.
- Just Dance 2014 is the first game in the main series that has two songs by the same artist in lead roles (Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj) on the main list on every version of the game without either being for any kind of special edition. It is followed by Just Dance 2015 (Katy Perry and Ariana Grande).
- On the Xbox One, the four-player Dance Crew routines cannot support six players.
- This is because 4 cannot go into 6 evenly, unlike Solos, Duets, Trios and Six-Players which can.
- 4 players can jump in normally but when a fifth player is detected, it switches to 6 players. This excludes Six-Player routines.
- This is the first game in the series where the regional exclusives have male dancers.
- The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 (NTSC region) versions of the game are the only one left where you can access DLC.
- The first set of downloadable tracks (Roar, Can’t Hold Us, Wake Me Up, and
We Can’t Stop]) came with an avatar that looked like the dancers in the songs and another avatar that resembles some of the characters from Rayman Legends, another Ubisoft game. Roar has Barbara, Can’t Hold Us has Rayman, Wake Me Up has Teensie, and We Can’t Stop has Globox.
- For the karaoke function to work on the Wii, a handheld USB microphone has to be connected to the Wii.
- This is the first game in which the menu is the same on all consoles.
- Whenever the dancers load, a silhouette of Beauty and a Beat is shown before the dancer loads. This is also the case with Just Dance Wii U as well as seventh-generation editions of future games in the main series.
- Also, if the silhouette appears in song select behind it you can read JD5. This could suggest that the game was initially called Just Dance 5 for quite a bit of development. This may also apply to its DLC files, when on the Storage Settings on Xbox 360, entitled JD5-DLC.
- Any copies of Just Dance 2014 bought within October 2013 through September 2014 have errors in pictograms and lyrics.
- On the PS3 when 4 players play, sometimes a player will drop out randomly, and they will have to add themselves back in the game. It is unknown why this happens and it is classified as a glitch. However, any copies bought after September 21, 2014 has fixed these errors.
- This is the first game to have a 6-Player crew (Kiss You) as an alternate mode. However, the Six Player Crew is considered the Classic Mode on the Xbox One, while the Classic Modes for the other platforms are considered the Alternate modes.
- This is the first game that doesn't include a Britney Spears cover song, and this continues into Just Dance 2015. Just Dance 2016 brought her back with Circus, although it is not a cover.
- C’mon, Timber, and the Charleston Version of Starships are the only mixed-gender Duets with a female as P1 and a male as P2; all other mixed-gender duets have a male as P1 and a female as P2.
- This is excluding the recycled downloadable tracks.
- The Gold Move effect for this game is used for the demo version of Just Dance 2015 at the E3 convention.
- This game, along with the name and some screenshots, was leaked on the Xbox website a few days before it was announced at E3.
- On the Wii, if the console has any save data of downloadable tracks, the downloadable tracks will constantly change orders whenever the software is started.
- Every song available on this game is also either available on Just Dance Now/Just Dance Unlimited or has an archive in the files.
- If save data from the previous Just Dance games have been found by Just Dance 2014, one can unlock the following avatars:
- This game features songs of the 8 following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Serbian.
- This is the first installment in the main series to have a year in its name.
- Players who owned a modded Wii were previously able to get We Can't Stop on the game from the shop. However, on November 26th, 2013, We Can't Stop was removed from the modded shop and replaced by Dummy.
- Multiple songs featured on the game were accidentally revealed on some websites for the World Dance Floor and AutoDance back in 2013.
- The game was originally supposed to have a demo, as there are an unused locked Extras square with the words "Not available in demo version" in the files of the game.
- The said file also appears in the Just Dance Wii U files.
- The game was leaked two days on the Xbox website before it was supposed to be revealed. This also occurred for Just Dance: Disney Party 2 and Just Dance 2021.
- Just Dance DJ was announced to have been in the game, since it was shown in the trailer, but it was never featured in the game.
- The menu is affected by a glitch: sometimes, two-song covers activate and animate at once.
- On the title screen in the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One version, the coach from Starships shows the pose that the player has to do (by raising his or her hand) to activate the menu control.
- The Wii version runs at 30fps, while all other consoles run at 60fps. This change would apply to all future Just Dance games.
- On the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game, the pictograms move slightly upwards when they fade. On other consoles, they just zoom in, as in Just Dance 4.
- Starting with Just Dance 2015, this animation is used on all consoles.
- Album coaches for Pound The Alarm (Extreme Version), Blurred Lines (Extreme Version), and Applause (Alternate) can be found in their routines' files. This could indicate that DLC Alternates were originally meant to be displayed in the main menu instead of inside their Classic counterparts' routine selection screens or that DLC previews were supposed to work differently.
- On Just Dance Unlimited, every on-stage routine from the game is labeled as a "SING-ALONG" in all caps.
- As mentioned above, the game was originally going to be named Just Dance 5.
- On the Italian cover of the game, Fedez is listed on the listing of artists in will.i.am’s stead unlike on the other PAL covers.
- As of January 31, 2019, downloadable tracks are no longer obtainable on the Wii version of this game due to the discontinuation of the Wii Shop Channel and Nintendo WFC Pay & Play services. The ability to add Wii Points had been removed on March 30, 2018.
- Just Dance 2014 is the fourth game in the series to be nominated for Favorite Video Game at the Kids Choice Awards.
- The game makes a cameo appearance in the Ubisoft game The Division 2 as a Dance Dance Revolution clone. It appears in the Coney Island Arcade mission.
- As of an unknown date, all DLC’s (except for Just Dance (Sweat) in NTSC region) have been removed from the PlayStation Store for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 (PAL region).
- Rihanna was intended to have a second song on the game's main tracklist, but it was removed from the final game.
For a list of Just Dance 2014’s achievements, see Just Dance 2014/Achievements.
For a full list of Just Dance 2014’s beta elements, see Just Dance 2014/Beta Elements.
Behind the Scenes
- File:Alliwant difficulty effort proof.PNG
- File:Copacabana proof.jpg
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|