The game was released in North America on October 25, 2016. The Nintendo Switch version of the game was released worldwide on March 3, 2017 as a launch title. In addition, a Chinese version, 舞力全开2017, was later announced on March 22, 2017.
Gameplay and Features
- Just Dance Controller (for Android and iOS only, Windows Phone version is not updated to work with Just Dance 2017 only 2016)
- Your smartphone acts as a tracking device and scores your moves - no camera, Kinect, or PS Move required!
- Take photos of your Just Dance moments, apply fun filters, and share them on your favorite social networks!
- Access Just Dance TV video content anywhere, anytime. Watch, like, and share exclusive videos including autodances, dance lessons, behind the scenes videos and Just Dance Minutes. For the Xbox 360 version, you would need a Hard Drive to use this feature.
- Play with up to 6 players simultaneously.
- Edit your avatar and skin on the go!
- Just Dance Unlimited (8th-gen and PC only)
- The dance-on-demand service is back and brings fresh content to all game modes!
- More than 250 songs will be available at launch and more content, including EXCLUSIVE songs, will be added throughout the year!
- New search tools and customized playlists will help you find your favorite tracks to dance to and keep the party going.
- A 3-month trial (PAL, given as a reward after completing your first Dancer Card) of Just Dance Unlimited comes in every box of Just Dance 2017 while for NTSC there is two boxes one box "Regular Package" includes a 48 hour pass and another one "Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition" on the box includes a 3 month pass plus a 48 hour pass for Just Dance Unlimited.
- Just Dance Machine (8th-gen and PC only)
- Aliens have abducted you! They need your dance energy to refill their spaceship's batteries and go back home.
- Each Dance Machine session is composed of five short exclusive and unique dance experiences that span different types of dance: Flamenco, Charleston, Ballet, Haka, French Cancan... Never seen before on Just Dance!
- If you have provided the Aliens with enough energy, they will unlock new dance segments for you to try and help them out!
- Sweat + Playlists
- Make workouts fun by creating playlists with your favorite tracks, or launching the non-stop shuffle mode! Track your calories burnt, time spent dancing, and number of songs played!
- World Dance Floor
- The player-vs-player feature will be returning to all 7th and 8th-gen consoles including PC.  This year, you get to defeat a boss who's trying to defeat everyone's high score (8th-gen and PC only)
- Skins (8th-gen and PC only)
- Customize the background of your avatar with skins!
- World Video Challenge (PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, and PC only as Video Challenge, Challenge Mode for 7th-gen)
- The video challenge returns to Just Dance this year! Compete with other people around the world while watching them dance!
- Dance Mashup (8th-gen, PC and Wii only)
- Mashups return from Just Dance 2016 and the background returns from Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance 2016!
- Dance Quest (8th-gen and PC only)
- The Dance Quest feature from Just Dance 2016 returns.
- You are a Superstar!
- When you reach a score of 11,000 in any song in this game, you'll receive a Superstar! That means the letters are now shown on the score bar and the 5 golden stars are changed to Platinum.
- Keep an eye out after the Fifth Star is achieved, the score bar will flash if you are about the achieve the Superstar. The letters will appear on the top of the stars you achieved as a player in the routine.
- NOTE: This feature is only available if you are doing the routine in Rivals. Co-Op will not get this new feature.
- This feature also works on all songs in Template:G1jdu from this game.
- An asterisk (*) indicates that this song is covered in-game.
- A (D) indicates that this song is playable on the demo version.
- A (WD) indicates that this song is playable on the Wii U demo.
- An (S) indicates that this song is an exclusive routine on the Nintendo Switch.
- An (S-JDU) indicates that this song is an Unlimited exclusive on the Nintendo Switch.
- An (RU) indicates that this song is a Russia exclusive. This song can also be played in other countries via Just Dance Unlimited.
- On eighth-gen consoles, the song list is ordered alphabetically, while on seventh-gen consoles, the tracks are ordered as they are below.
|Cake By The Ocean||DNCE||2015||Solo|
|Cheap Thrills||Sia ft. Sean Paul||2016||Solo|
|DADDY||PSY ft. CL of 2NE1||2015||Trio|
|Sorry (WD)||Justin Bieber||2015||Solo|
|Hips Don’t Lie||Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean||2005||Solo|
|September*||Earth, Wind & Fire (Equinox Stars)||1978 (2016)||Trio|
|Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)||Beyoncé||2008||Solo|
|Don’t Stop Me Now||Queen||1978||Solo|
|Lean On||Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MØ||2015||Dance Crew|
|Can’t Feel My Face||The Weeknd||2015||Solo|
|Into You||Ariana Grande||2016||Solo|
|Don’t Wanna Know||Maroon 5||2016||Solo|
|Ghost In The Keys||Halloween Thrills||2016||Dance Crew|
|RADICAL||Dyro & Dannic||2014||Solo|
|La Bicicleta||Carlos Vives & Shakira||2016||Duet|
|Like I Would (S-JDU)||ZAYN||2016||Solo|
|Wherever I Go||OneRepublic||2016||Solo|
|Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)(D)||Silentó||2015||Dance Crew|
|I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll*||Joan Jett & The Blackhearts|
(Fast Forward Highway)
|Groove||Jack & Jack||2014||Duet|
|Oishii Oishii||Wanko Ni Mero Mero||2016||Duet|
|Worth It||Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink||2015||Solo|
|Last Christmas* (S-JDU)||Wham!|
|Carnaval Boom||Latino Sunset||2016||Solo|
|All About Us||Jordan Fisher||2016||Trio|
|Cola Song||INNA ft. J Balvin||2014||Solo|
|Little Swing||AronChupa ft. Little Sis Nora||2016||Duet|
|Run the Night||Gigi Rowe||2016||Solo|
|Dragostea Din Tei||O-Zone||2004||Trio|
|Scream & Shout||will.i.am ft. Britney Spears||2012||Dance Crew|
|Tico-Tico No Fubá*||Zequinha de Abreu|
(The Frankie Bostello Orchestra)
|Bailar||Deorro ft. Elvis Crespo||2016||Solo|
|Titanium||David Guetta ft. Sia||2011||Solo|
|Te Dominar||Daya Luz||2016||Trio|
|What Is Love*||Haddaway|
|Chiwawa (S)||Wanko Ni Mero Mero||2015||Solo|
|William Tell Overture (S)||Rossini||1829||Duet|
|Imya 505 (RU)||Vremya i Steklo||2015||Solo|
Ubisoft Club Exclusives
These songs can be unlocked on Just Dance 2017 through Ubisoft Club. Note: Let Me Love You was unlocked at the start. It has since been an Unlimited exclusive.
Additional Note: These songs are not available in-game for the Nintendo Switch, as Ubisoft Club is not available for the said console. Due to this, these songs must be played through Just Dance Unlimited, with the exception of William Tell Overture, due to it being on the main track list of the Nintendo Switch version of the game.
|Drop the Mambo||Diva Carmina||2015||Solo|
|Kool Kontact||Glorious Black Belts||2015||Duet|
|Let Me Love You||DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber||2016||Duet|
|William Tell Overture||Rossini||1829||Duet|
Note: Cola Song (Candy Version) is unlocked from the start.
|Cola Song||Candy Version||Dance Crew|
|Don’t Stop Me Now||Panda Version||Solo|
|Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)||Family Battle Version||Dance Crew|
|Cake By The Ocean||Earphones Version||Duet|
|DADDY||Father & Son Version||Duet|
|What Is Love||Car Version||Duet|
|Lean On||Scarf Version||Solo|
|Hips Don’t Lie||Sumo Version||Duet|
|Cheap Thrills||Bollywood Version||Duet|
|El Tiki||Trio Version||Trio|
|September||Disco Fitness/Sweat Version||Solo|
|Worth It||Extreme Version||Dance Crew|
|Scream & Shout||Extreme Version||Solo|
Note: On eighth generation consoles, Switch and PC, the Mashups are playable via Just Dance Unlimited, excluding Scream & Shout (Mashup). However, they do not require a paid subscription. On Wii, Mashups are unlockable via Mojo Coins. Mashups are unavailable on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3.
- (2016R) - The Mashup used to be available in Just Dance 2016 but was subsequently removed.
- (O) - This Mashup is not from Just Dance Unlimited and can be played offline.
|Song||Theme||Mode||Icon Dancer||Gold Moves||Dancer(s)|
|Cheap Thrills||Sunglasses||Solo||Crazy in Love||No|
|DADDY||K-Pop||Solo||You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)||Yes|
|Ghost In The Keys||Swag||Solo||So Good||Yes|
|Hips Don’t Lie||Caliente||Solo||Stuck On A Feeling||Yes|
|Lean On||World||Solo||Hips Don't Lie||Yes|
|RADICAL||Back In The Day||Solo||It’s You||Yes|
|Scream & Shout(O)||American Dream||Solo||Break Free||Yes|
|What Is Love||Icebreaker||Duet||Turn Up the Love||Yes|
|Worth It||Tease Me||Duet||Get Low||Yes|
This is a list of Community Remixes available for play in Just Dance 2017.
|Song||Contest Entry Dates||Date Released|
|PoPiPo||October 27, 2016 - November 3, 2016||Cancelled|
|Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)||November 3, 2016 - December 8, 2016||December 15, 2016|
|Bailar||January 5, 2017 - January 31, 2017||March 30, 2017|
|Cheap Thrills||February 23, 2017 - March 16, 2017||June 15, 2017|
|Don't Stop Me Now||April 10, 2017 - May 3, 2017||July 27, 2017|
|Into You||June 22, 2017- September 3, 2017||August 24, 2017|
|What Is Love||September 3, 2017 - TBA||Cancelled|
- An (F) means that the song was originally exclusive to Just Dance Unlimited when playing in France, Luxembourg or Belgium but has since been made available worldwide.
- An (S) means that the song is exclusive to Just Dance Unlimited on the Nintendo Switch.
- An (A) means that this song is an alternate version of a song from the main track list.
- An (AP) means that this song is an alternate version of a song from the main track list of a previous game.
- An (AU) means that this song is an alternate version of a song in which its classic routine is also exclusive to Just Dance Unlimited.
|YOUTH||Troye Sivan||2015||Solo||October 25, 2016|
|Imya 505 (Имя 505)||Vremya i Steklo (Время и Стекло)||2015||Solo||October 25, 2016|
|Ona tańczy dla mnie||Weekend||2012||Duet||October 25, 2016|
|Je sais pas danser||Natoo||2016||Solo||October 25, 2016 (F)|
February 23, 2017 (W)
|Cake By The Ocean (VIP) (A)||DNCE||2015||Duet||November 14, 2016|
|The Greatest||Sia||2016||Solo||November 24, 2016|
|Oishii Oishii(VIP)(A)||Wanko Ni Mero Mero||2016||Solo||November 24, 2016|
|Hips Don’t Lie (VIP) (A)||Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean||2005||Solo||November 24, 2016|
|Juju On That Beat||Zay Hilfigerrr & Zayion McCall||2016||Duet||December 21, 2016|
|Don’t Worry||Madcon ft. Ray Dalton||2015||Duet||January 26, 2017|
|Chiwawa (Remastered Version, by Barbie) (AP)||Wanko Ni Mero Mero||2015||Solo||January 26, 2017|
|Me Too||Meghan Trainor||2016||Solo||February 23, 2017|
|How Deep Is Your Love (S)||Calvin Harris & Disciples||2015||Solo||March 3, 2017 (S)|
June 22, 2017 (W)
|HandClap||Fitz & the Tantrums||2016||Trio||March 23, 2017|
|Don’t Let Me Down||The Chainsmokers ft. Daya||2016||Duet||April 20, 2017|
|Ain’t My Fault||Zara Larsson||2016||Solo||May 30, 2017|
|Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go|
(From The Emoji Movie) (AP)
|Wham!||1984||Duet||July 20, 2017|
(World Cup Champion Version) (AU)
|Fitz and the Tantrums||2016||Solo||August 31, 2017|
|Let Me Love You||DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber||2016||Duet||January 18, 2018|
These are the songs that were originally planned to be in the game, but were later removed for unknown reasons.
A double point means that the certain icon can only be put for alternate routines.
- (2018) - This song was seen officially released with a different routine on Just Dance 2018.
- (AR) - This alternate routine was replaced with a new one in the final game.
- (RD) - This song was removed from the demo. This doesn't apply with the Wii U versions of the demo.
- (2018NX) - This song was seen officially released in Just Dance 2018 For Nintendo Switch.
|In The Hall Of The Pixel King (2018)||Dancing Bros||2016||Solo|
|Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot Bikini*(2018)|| Brian Hyland|
(The Sunlight Shakers)
|Titanium (Alternate)||David Guetta ft. Sia||2011||Trio|
|Sorry (RD)||Justin Bieber||2015||Solo|
|Sorry (Alternate) (AR)||Justin Bieber||2015||Trio|
|Just Mario (2018NX)||Ubisoft Meets Nintendo||2017||Solo|
|RADICAL (Alternate) (AR)||Dyro & Dannic||2014||Solo|
Resources can be found here
Content descriptors: Lyrics
Other: Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB
Rating Summary: This is a rhythm-and-dance simulation game in which players perform choreographed routines by following the movements of on-screen characters. Players score points by accurately moving their bodies in time to the music and scrolling indicators. Some songs contain suggestive references: “He. . .scanned everything I had under my top”; “A little less conversation and a little more touch my body.” Other song lyrics contain allusions to violence (e.g., “Machine gun firing at the ones who run”) and alcohol references (e.g., “Wasted, and the more I drink the more I think about you”).
Resources can be found here
Rating Summary: The content of this game is suitable for all persons.
Steve Hannley of Hardcore Gamer noted that Ubisoft had defied his prediction that Just Dance Unlimited would be the future of the franchise and that would be no further physical releases, but felt that Ubisoft had put a larger effort into the on-disc content of 2017 than 2016 (which he described as being a "last minute afterthought" to introduce Unlimited). The Just Dance Machine mode was considered to be "pointless" due to being a basic concept driven by its presentation, but was "a concept that's never been done before in rhythm games and an example of the innovation the series needs to warrant a another physical release". Hannley also praised the higher quality of the game’s soundtrack, including more recent hit music, fewer "joke" songs, and surfacing Gigi Rowe’s "impressive" debut single "Run the Night". In conclusion, Hannley continued to assert that Ubisoft should focus more on providing more immediate access to recent music rather than requiring players to wait for the next annual physical release, but that Just Dance 2017 was "thankfully a marked improvement over its predecessor."
- The game's name was revealed in a video uploaded by Ubisoft Brasil on YouTube, which also confirmed a virtual reality mode. The video later went private for a few hours before being released to the public again.
- However, Ubisoft Brasil claimed that the game would not feature a virtual reality mode. This was later proven to be false.
- On the first day of E3 2016, a total of five coaches (Sorry, Worth It, Lean On, PoPiPo, and Can’t Feel My Face) were revealed on the Facebook page of Ubisoft Brasil.
- Following its announcement at Ubisoft's E3 conference, the entire team at Ubisoft were remembering the victims of the Orlando shootout back in June 11, 2016.
- The Gold Move effect for this game was revealed through Just Dance Now’s routine previews and Just Dance Unlimited announcements.
- However, the Gold Move effect from Just Dance 2015 is still retained on 7th gen consoles since all assets from that said game are used.
- The Gold Move effect from this game is used in Just Dance 2018 in a similar way but with less particles and a red glow effect.
- Just like the last two games, Just Dance 2017 has captions for every alternate routine that is unlocked, but only on seventh-gen consoles. Here are the captions attributed to each routine, in order of when they are unlocked (NOTE: Cola Song’s alternate is unlocked at the start):
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Never say no to Panda!
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) - Dance with your family!
- Cake By The Ocean - Ready for a date?
- RADICAL - Put your helmet on!
- DADDY - Ready for a little workout?
- What Is Love - In the mood for a road trip?
- Lean On - Don't step on the scarf!
- Hips Don’t Lie - Follow my hips!
- Cheap Thrills - Want to be a Bollywood star?
- El Tiki - The more the merrier!
- September - Are you ready to sweat?
- Sorry - Do you need a second chance?
- Worth It - Ready to rock the stage?
- Scream & Shout - Golden is not silence!
- This is the first game in the main series to be available for PC (via Steam and Uplay) and Nintendo Switch.
- However, this is the only game to be available for PC.
- Just Dance 2017 is the first main series game not to have a Katy Perry song in the main tracklist or appear as an original/recycled DLC.
- To date, this main series game has the most console releases (eight).
- Just Dance 2017 is the most linguistically diverse, containing songs performed in the following eleven languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Albanian, Romanian, Russian, French, Turkish, and Polish.
- The game was 'released' in France two weeks before it was meant to be officially released.
- This is the second time (after Kiss You in Just Dance 2014) that the first song in the menu is not performed by a solo female. On seventh-gen consoles, the first song is Cake By The Ocean, which is performed by a solo man; on eighth-gen consoles, the first song is All About Us, which is performed by a trio of a man and two women.
- All three returning Ubisoft Club Exclusive songs are from Just Dance 2016.
- When a holiday is near, the game will display a theme of the said holiday in the Song Selection screen (ex: a Halloween theme was added on October 26, 2016). This only happens on eighth generation consoles and the PC, however.
- The PC and the Switch versions of the game do not have the Karaoke feature.
- The digital Gold edition for Xbox One does not contain three months for Just Dance Unlimited.
- There is a glitch where when the player is about to get superstar, the first "S" is delayed.
- Just Dance 2017 has the fewest Mashups (10) and is the first game since Just Dance 3 to not have Party Master Mode.
- When viewing Autodances, videos of What Is Love, I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll, and Last Christmas, all of which are covered in the game, will play the original versions of the songs.
- Just Dance 2017 is the sixth game in the series to be nominated for a Kid's Choice Award. The only exceptions are Just Dance and Just Dance 2015.
- On 7th-gen systems the covers for Bonbon, Scream and Shout, Groove, Lean On, and Can’t Feel My Face have the glass-like effect from Just Dance 2014’s squares.
- When the Nintendo Switch was launched it did not include the songs Like I Would or Last Christmas. Instead, those two songs were only playable on Just Dance Unlimited.
- All of the Mashups on the game end with the last dancer performing the end of their routine (for example, Hips Don’t Lie’s Mashup ends with the dancer for Stuck On A Feeling performing the last moves of his original routine). This is the first game in the series to do this.
- When attempting to play a Community Remix while having an expired Unlimited pass, Break Free and Taste The Feeling will not have an "Unlimited" marker and, when trying to play the two routines, the game leads you to the normal screen to sign up for Unlimited while playing a preview of the song.
- However, if you choose Playlist and then attempt to play one of the two Community Remixes, a warning saying the Ubisoft server is down will appear in front of the coach selection screen; after that, the game will lead to the startup screen.
- All of the Dance Crews are mixed gender Dance Crews except for Worth It’s Alternate routine.
- Just Dance 2017 marks the first game since Just Dance 3 to not have any mashups. It is later followed by Just Dance 2018.
- However, this is only the case for the Xbox 360 and PS3. Just Dance 2018 doesn't have any mashups on all consoles.
- Just Dance 2017 marks the first game in the series where Ubisoft’s reward system, Uplay, changed its name into Ubisoft Club. You can still see the Uplay logo on the back of the game case and on 7th-gen consoles when entering the browser. Uplay is also the name of Ubisoft's PC launcher app.
- This was also the last game in the series to have the Ubisoft Club feature on Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Just Dance 2017 is also the first game in the main series to have Chinese language, after Just Dance 2016 added Chinese language support.
- However, Chinese translations are not available for 7th-gen consoles.
- In the PC version, the Just Dance Controller app is required to play this game.
- If you decide to play without the app, you'll have the option to connect your phone to the game.
- You can also play without a phone connected but, on the coach selection screen, there is a warning message reading that scoring will not be possible. Therefore, no starbar will appear in-game.
- While you can use the app or a controller to navigate the menus on all 8th Gen consoles, you can also use a keyboard, an Xbox One controller or a compatible controller to navigate in the PC version.
- If you decide to play without the app, you'll have the option to connect your phone to the game.
- In the Wii version, when another player gets Superstar during the Superstar sound effect or up to 4 players get Superstar at the same time, it will play multiple times in unison or as a chain for up to 4 times. On other consoles, it cuts off and plays for the next player when another player gets Superstar during the Superstar sound effect or plays once when up to 4 or 6 players get Superstar at the same time.
- This also happens when one player reaches 5 stars, and another gets Superstar.
- As of January 18 2018, Let Me Love You is no longer free to play and requires a paid Just Dance Unlimited subscription.
- However, it can still be played as long as the song was unlocked via Ubisoft Club.
- If one has both this game and Just Dance 2018, scores from this game will be imported to Just Dance 2018, as well as dancer cards.
- Playing the Wii U version of this game can cause your console to freeze many of times. Due to the heavy storage that this game provides for the Wii U, this game can tend to freeze a lot causing only about 30 minutes of play time before the game freezes.
- This is the first game since Just Dance 3 to have a downloadable/Unlimited-exclusive song from a year earlier than 2003 (in this case, Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go). This would happen again in the next game.
- The lyric lines in this game are generally much shorter than in most other games in the series. Similar to Just Dance 2 and Just Dance 3, lines rarely exceed five words, and when a word or phrase is repeated multiple times in a row, each repetition is usually in its own line.
- Just Dance 2017 will be playable on the upcoming console, the Nintendo Switch Lite, but original Joy-Cons will be required to be connected to the console to play.
- This also applies to other games in the series available on the Nintendo Switch.
- Just Dance 2017 is the sixth game in the series to be nominated for Favorite Video Game at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
- From January 16 to March 30, 2017, Just Dance’s Brazilian Facebook page held a contest where participants could win a copy of Just Dance 2017 along with Mexican singer Anahí’s album Inesperado. In order to have a chance to win, one had to give a like to Just Dance and Anahís’ Facebook pages, like the post that announced the contest and share it on their profile with the sentence "Vou dançar RUMBA da Anahí e jogar muito Just Dance 2017 esse ano". This contest was only available in Brazil.
For a full list of Just Dance 2017’s beta elements, see Just Dance 2017/Beta Elements.
For a full list of Just Dance 2017’s achievements, see Just Dance 2017/Achievements.
Behind the Scenes
Making of a Just Dancer
- ↑ https://www.amazon.com/Just-Dance-2017-Wii-Nintendo/dp/B01GWGX74Q/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1465851194&sr=8-4&keywords=Just+Dance+2017
- ↑ http://just-dance.ubisoft.com/de-DE/home/index.aspx
- ↑ http://just-dance.ubisoft.com/en-GB/home/index.aspx
- ↑ http://just-dance.ubisoft.com/en-AU/home/index.aspx
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/justdancegame/photos/a.316270855175038.1073741828.298090406993083/806723389463113/?type=3&theater
- ↑ http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/27/nintendo-nx-will-launch-in-march-2017/
- ↑ http://imgur.com/Y2w41SW
- ↑ http://just-dance.ubisoft.com/en-US/news/152-253688-16/just-dance-2017-at-e3
- ↑ https://youtu.be/7LukDWQNoNs?t=37m57s
- ↑ https://club.ubi.com/#!/en-US/game/just-dance-2017-og
- ↑ http://just-dance.ubisoft.com/en-GB/just-dance-unlimited/index.aspx
- ↑ http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2016/11/01/review-just-d7nce-2017/233369/
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Dance_2017#Reception
- ↑ Metascore for Just Dance 2017 on PS4Metacritic, Retrieved May 13, 2020
- ↑ Metascore for Just Dance 2017 on Xbox OneMetacritic, Retrieved May 13, 2020
- ↑ Metascore for Just Dance 2017 on Nintendo SwitchMetacritic, Retrieved May 13, 2020
- ↑ http://just-dance.ubisoft.com/en-US/news/152-255779-16/just-dance-vr-prototype-debuts-at-e3
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftPuneStudioisFun/photos/a.402858849882406.1073741827.402848689883422/628411073993848/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/ubisoft.brasil/photos/a.217258471628369.56525.210050789015804/1191411514213055/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/jdbr.oficial/photos/a.525384227538797/1207052176038662/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/jdbr.oficial/photos/a.525384227538797/1207633522647194/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/jdbr.oficial/photos/a.525384227538797/1256239934453219/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/justdancegame_us/
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|