The Chinese version of Just Dance 2017 shares similar features with its international counterpart. Here is a list of the features:
- 一般 (OK) - roughly translates to "average" in English
- 优秀 (Good) - roughly translates to "excellent" in English
- 完美 (Perfect) - direct translation
- 耶！ (Yeah) - roughly translates to "yay!" in English
- Just Dance Controller (for Android and iOS only)
- Your smartphone acts as a tracking device and scores your moves - no camera, Kinect, or PS Move required!
- Take photos of your Just Dance moments, apply fun filters, and share them on your favorite social networks!
- Play with up to 6 players simultaneously.
- Edit your avatar and skin on the go!
- Just Dance Machine
- Aliens have abducted you! They need your dance energy to refill their spaceship's batteries and go back home.
- Each Dance Machine session is composed of five short exclusive and unique dance experiences that span different types of dance: Flamenco, Charleston, Ballet, Haka, French Cancan... Never seen before on Just Dance!
- Sweat + Playlists
- Make workouts fun by creating playlists with your favorite tracks, or launching the non-stop shuffle mode! Track your calories burnt, time spent dancing, and number of songs played!
- Customize the background of your avatar with skins!
- Dance Quest
- The Dance Quest feature from Just Dance 2016 returns.
- You are a Superstar!
- When you reach a score of 11,000 in any song in this game, you'll receive a Superstar! That means, the letters are now shown on the score bar and the 5 stars are changed to Platinum.
- Keep an eye out after the Fifth Star is achieved, the score bar will flash if you are about the achieve the Superstar. The letters will appear on the top of the stars you achieved as a player in the routine.
- NOTE: This feature is only available if you are doing the routine in Rivals. Co-Op will not get this new feature.
- Known as **超级明星** in the Chinese version.
- An asterisk (*) indicates that this song is covered in-game.
- (1.01) indicates that this song was added in the new update.
- The song list is ordered alphabetically.
|All About Us||关于我们的一切||Jordan Fisher||2016||Trio|
|Bailar||跳舞||Deorro ft. Elvis Crespo||2016||Solo|
|Cake By The Ocean||海边蛋糕||DNCE||2015||Solo|
|Can’t Feel My Face||无法感知我的脸颊||The Weeknd||2015||Solo|
|Carnaval Boom||狂欢节的热潮||Latino Sunset||2016||Solo|
|Cheap Thrills||廉价的快乐||Sia ft. Sean Paul||2016||Solo|
|Cola Song||可乐颂||INNA ft. J Balvin||2014||Solo|
|Don’t Stop Me Now||不要现在阻止我||Queen||1978||Solo|
|Don’t Wanna Know||不想知道||Maroon 5||2016||Solo|
|Dragostea Din Tei||绿柠檬树下的爱||O-Zone||2004||Trio|
|Ghost In The Keys||钥匙里的小鬼||Halloween Thrills||2016||Dance Crew|
|Groove||沉迷||Jack & Jack||2014||Duet|
|Hips Don’t Lie||身体不撒谎||Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean||2005||Solo|
|I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll*||我爱摇滚乐||Joan Jett & The Blackhearts|
(Fast Forward Highway)
|Into You||为你钟情||Ariana Grande||2016||Solo|
|La Bicicleta||自行车||Carlos Vives & Shakira||2016||Duet|
|Lean On||依赖||Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MØ||2015||Dance Crew|
|Like I Would||就像我会做一样||ZAYN||2016||Solo|
|Little Swing||小摇摆舞||AronChupa ft. Little Sis Nora||2016||Duet|
|Oishii Oishii||好吃好吃||Wanko Ni Mero Mero||2016||Duet|
|Qia La Yong Yuan OK - Future Underworld Mix||卡拉永远OK||Alan Tam (谭咏麟)||1990||Solo|
|RADICAL||激进||Dyro & Dannic||2014||Solo|
|Run the Night (1.01)||在夜幕下奔跑||Gigi Rowe||2016||Solo|
|Scream & Shout||尖叫&欢呼||will.i.am ft. Britney Spears||2013||Dance Crew|
|September*||九月||Earth, Wind & Fire (Equinox Stars)||1978||Trio|
|Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)||单身贵妇（为她戴个戒指)||Beyoncé||2008||Solo|
|Te Dominar (1.01)||主宰你||Daya Luz||2016||Trio|
|Tico-Tico No Fubá*||玉米面和堤可鸟||Zequinha de Abreu|
(The Frankie Bostello Orchestra)
|Titanium||钛||David Guetta ft. Sia||2011||Solo|
|Tui Zhi Ge||腿之歌||Lulu (黄路梓茵)||2016||Solo|
|Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)||看着我||Silentó||2015||Dance Crew|
|What Is Love*||什么是爱||Haddaway|
|Wherever I Go||无论我去哪儿||OneRepublic||2016||Solo|
|Worth It||值得||Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink||2015||Solo|
|Cake By The Ocean||海边蛋糕||Earphones Version||Duet||2015|
|Cheap Thrills||廉价的快乐||Bollywood Version||Duet||2016|
|Cola Song||可乐颂||Candy Version||Dance Crew||2014|
|Don’t Stop Me Now||不要现在阻止我||Panda Version||Solo||1978|
|El Tiki||埃尔提基||Trio Version||Trio||2015|
|Hips Don’t Lie||身体不撒谎||Sumo Version||Duet||2005|
|Lean On||依赖||Scarf Version||Solo||2015|
|Scream & Shout||尖叫&欢呼||Extreme Version||Solo||2012|
|September||九月||Disco Fitness Version||Solo||1978|
|Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)||看着我||Family Battle Version||Dance Crew||2015|
|What Is Love||什么是爱||Car Version||Duet||1993|
|Worth It||值得||Extreme Crew Version||Dance Crew||2015|
|Bad Girl||Wu Yi Fan (吴亦凡)||2015||Solo|
| Bang Bang Bang|
| Bedtime Stories|
|Jay Chou (周杰倫)||2016||Dance Crew|
| Big Dreamer|
- 舞力全开2017 is the third Chinese game in the series.
- 舞力全开2017’s exclusive routines are the first routines from the Chinese series to be added to Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now.
- DADDY has been removed in this version of the game.
- The text size in the game was changed due to the size of the Chinese characters in the fonts used for the game.
- This game, along with 舞力全开2015, were packaged together as a bundle.
- There is a bug in the game where the game would unlock the wrong avatar after the player finishes a song. For example, after the player finishes dancing to Hips Don’t Lie, P3’s avatar of PoPiPo would get unlocked instead of the correct avatar.
- All online features (including Just Dance Unlimited) are removed from the game.
- However, the game boxart still says that the online mode and the Ubisoft Club service are available.
- Although the game is released in Mainland China, the artists from the two exclusive songs (Alan Tam, for Qia La Yong Yuan OK - Future Underworld Mix, and Lulu, for Tui Zhi Ge) are respectively from Hong Kong and Taiwan, which are both autonomous regions and not considered part of the Chinese country.
- Run the Night and Te Dominar were originally missing from the tracklist, despite the game cover stating there were 41 songs instead of 39.
- This was fixed on a patch released in June 8, 2017.
- When the game was first released, the Ubisoft Shanghai team was not credited. This mistake was also fixed with the patch released in June 8, 2017.
- Like in 舞力全开：活力派, the song titles and artists’ names are translated to Chinese.
- However, they appear over the menu banner, and not on the left (like in the previous game).
For a full list of 舞力全开2017'舞力全开2017’s Beta elements, see Just Dance 2017 (Chinese Version)/Beta Elements.
For a full list of 舞力全开2017'舞力全开2017’s Achievements, see Just Dance 2017 (Chinese Version)/Achievements
- ↑ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyE1H2XMLIY
- ↑ http://i.imgur.com/95JMKLo.png
- ↑ http://www.vox.com/latest-news/2017/3/3/14795636/china-south-korea-pop-culture-kpop-attacks-thaad
- ↑ http://justdance.wikia.com/wiki/File:jd2017_zh3_text_size_difference.png
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvwmmBlTwOs
- ↑ https://youtu.be/isYB3Ql-sSQ
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|