|I wonder where were you...
This page concerns content that has been shelved or removed from the series. Before updating this article, please ensure the veracity and verifiability of the information. Remember to cite your sources.
Just Dance Now (China) (舞力全开：活力派), also known as Just Dance: Vitality School, was a Chinese Just Dance game based off of Just Dance Now.
As of Febuary 17, 2020 at 15:00 CST, the game has been shut down.
Just Dance TV - an interactive Just Dance TV show which will air in China.Removed in recent versions of the game.
- In-game coaches
Touch Screen Mode (phone only), similar to mobile versions of Michael Jackson: The Experience.Removed in recent versions of the game.
- A (VIP) indicates that this song requires a VIP pass in order to be played.
|Baby Girl||宝贝女孩||Reggaeton||雷鬼||2009||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Boom (VIP)||嘣||Reggaeton Storm||雷鬼风暴||2006||Solo||Just Dance 3|
|Chiwawa (VIP)||吉娃娃||Wanko Ni Mero Mero||喝醉的小狗||2015||Solo||Just Dance 2016|
|Crazy Christmas (VIP)||疯狂圣诞||Santa Clones||克隆圣诞老人||2010||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Dagomba||达贡巴||Sorcerer||巫师||2010||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Down By The Riverside (VIP)||随河而去||The Reverend Horatio Duncan & Amos Sweets||霍雷肖・邓肯与阿莫斯・斯维茨||1918||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Drop the Mambo||曼波来了||Diva Carmina||布兰女神||2015||Solo||Just Dance 2016|
|Epic Sirtaki (VIP)||英雄的瑟塔基舞曲||The Bouzouki's||乐队布祖基||2014||Trio||Just Dance 2015|
|Futebol Crazy||狂热足球||The World Cup Girls||世界杯女子乐队||2006||Solo||Just Dance 2|
|Hungarian Dance No. 5||第五号匈牙利舞曲||Johannes Brahms||勃拉姆斯||1869||Duet||Just Dance 3|
|Irish Meadow Dance||爱尔兰草甸舞曲||O'Callaghan's Orchestra||欧卡拉甘乐队||2015||Dance Crew||Just Dance 2016|
|Isidora||伊西多拉||Bog Bog Orkestar||神诋乐团||2013||Solo||Just Dance 2014|
|Jambo Mambo||你好！曼波！||Olé Orquestra||奥莱乐团||1997||Duet||Just Dance 3|
|Katti Kalandal||当我抱你时||Bollywood||宝莱坞||2004||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|Kool Kontact (VIP)||功夫||Glorious Black Belts||荣耀黑带||2015||Duet||Just Dance 2016|
|Kurio ko uddah le jana||你的弟弟疯了||Bollywood Rainbow||宝莱坞彩虹||1994||Duet||Just Dance 3|
|Mamasita (VIP)||火热辣妈||Latino Sunset||拉丁日暮||2001||Duet||Just Dance 3|
|Mugsy Baloney||麦格希的谎言||Charleston||查尔斯顿||2002||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|Nitro Bot||氮气机器人||Sentai Express||光速战队||2013||Duet||Just Dance 2014|
|Professor Pumplestickle (VIP)||搞笑南瓜教授||Nick Phoenix & Thomas J. Bergersen||尼克・菲尼克斯与托马斯・贝格森||2009||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|So Glamorous (VIP)||魅力无限||The Girly Team||女神天团||2012||Solo||Just Dance 4|
|Soul Searchin' (VIP)||心灵探索||Groove Century||旋律世纪||1999||Solo||Just Dance 3|
|Spectronizer (VIP)||光波超人||Sentai Express||光速战队||2011||Dance Crew||Just Dance 3|
|Stadium Flow||嗨翻今夜||Imposs||英伯斯||2015||Solo||Just Dance 2016|
|Summer Sweetie||夏日甜心||SNH48 Fei Qinyuan & Li Yitong||SNH48 费沁源与李艺彤||2016||Duet||Exclusive Track|
|The Master Blaster (VIP)||爆破大师||Inspector Marceau||督察马修||2008||Duet|
|Twist and Shake It||扭一扭，摇一摇||The Girly Team||女神天团||2011||Duet||Just Dance 3|
|William Tell Overture (VIP)||《威廉·退尔》序曲||Rossini||罗西尼||1829||Duet||Just Dance 2016|
|XMas Tree||圣诞树||Bollywood Santa||宝莱坞圣诞老人||2014||Duet||Just Dance 2015|
These songs were added to the game but were later removed before the shutdown for potentially unknown reasons.
- (JDUC) Indicates that this song was later featured on Just Dance Unlimited (China).
- (UP) Indicates that this song was unplayable when it was listed.
|Baby Zouk||祖克宝贝||Dr. Creole||克里奥尔博士||1999||Duet||Just Dance 3|
|Chick Chick (JDUC)||小鸡小鸡||Wang Rong Rollin||王蓉||2014||Solo||Exclusive Track|
|Coolest Ethnic (JDUC) (UP)||最炫民族风||Phoenix Legend||凤凰传奇||2009||Solo||Exclusive Track|
|Feel So Right||无可比拟的感觉||Imposs ft. Konshens||英伯斯 ft.||2013||Solo||Just Dance 2014|
|Little Apple (JDUC) (UP)||小苹果||Chopsticks Brothers||筷子兄弟||2014||Duet||舞力全开2015|
|Miss Understood||明白小姐||Sammie||珊米||2013||Solo||Just Dance 2014|
|Summer Voice (UP)||盛夏好声音||SNH48||2012||Solo||Exclusive Track|
|Why Oh Why||为什么||Love Letter||情书||2007||Duet||Just Dance 2|
|You’re On My Mind||你在我心中||Imposs ft. J. Perry||英伯斯 ft. J·佩里||2014||Dance Crew||Just Dance 2015|
These songs were planned to be in the game, but were never added before its shutdown.
- (JDUC) Indicates that the song was later featured on Just Dance Unlimited (China).
- (JD2019) Indicates that the song was later featured on Just Dance 2019
- (ZH4) Indicates that the song was later featured on 舞力全开.
|4 Walls||f(x)||2015||Solo||Exclusive Track|
|Adoration to Happiness||快乐崇拜||Angela Chang & Wilber Pan||张韶涵与潘玮柏||2004||Duet||Exclusive Track|
|Bad Girl||Kris Wu||吴亦凡||2015||Solo||Exclusive Track|
|Bang Bang Bang
|BIG BANG||2015||Trio||Exclusive Track|
|Bar Bar Bar||Crayon Pop||2013||Dance Crew||Exclusive Track|
|Big Eyes||大眼睛||Harlem Yu||庾澄慶||2000||Solo||Exclusive Track|
|Buy! Buy! Buy!||买！买！买！||LUNAR||2016||Duet||Exclusive Track|
|小丑||Wilber Pan||潘玮柏||2014||Trio||Exclusive Track|
|Cool Times (So Good) (JDUC)||倍儿爽||Da Zhang Wei||大张伟||2012||Duet||Exclusive Track|
|Cowboy’s Busy||牛仔很忙||Jay Chou||周杰伦||2007||Duet||Exclusive Track|
|Drinking Song (JDUC)||酒歌||Hanggai||杭蓋||2007||Trio||Exclusive Track|
|Eunuch Migraine||公公偏头痛||Jay Chou||周杰伦||2012||Trio||Exclusive Track|
|Gee||Girls' Generation||2009||Trio||Exclusive Track|
|Growl||咆哮||EXO (EXO-M)||2013||Dance Crew||Exclusive Track|
|Hot Pot Song (ZH4)||火锅爽||Aya||柳翰雅||2014||Trio||Exclusive Track|
|Kung Fu Pop (Speshow)||精舞门||Show Luo||罗志祥||2006||Trio||Exclusive Track|
|Lost Love Alliance||失恋阵线联盟||Grasshopper||草蜢||1990||Solo||Exclusive Track|
|爱||The Little Tigers||小虎隊||1991||Duet||Exclusive Track|
|My Lips||大美丽||Momo Wu||吴莫愁||2015||Solo||Exclusive Track|
|Play||Play 我呸||Jolin Tsai||蔡依林||2014||Solo||Exclusive Track|
|Real Love||爱有引力||Chris Lee||李宇春||2015||Solo||Exclusive Track|
|Rock N Roll||Electric Music||2010||Solo||Just Dance 4|
|The Moon Represents My Heart||月亮代表我的心||Teresa Teng||邓丽君||1973||Duet||Exclusive Track|
|What The...||有事吗...||Da Mouth||大嘴巴||2015||Duet||Exclusive Track|
|Youth Training Manual||青春修炼手册||TFBoys||2014||Solo||Exclusive Track|
- 舞力全开：活力派 is the first game in the series to be built up with the Unity game engine.
- Titanium can be heard at the end of the trailer.
- All songs returning from the main series are public domain songs from the APM Music and Extreme Music libraries.
- The menu is based off Just Dance 2016.
- Every song title and song artist in the game is translated to Chinese.
- However, on the trailer, the songs names are in English.
- This game uses Just Dance 2017’s Gold Move effect, but there is a bug where it can show the effect from Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance 2016.
- In its first version, the game used the traditional feedback icons and the Gold Move effect from the Western series as placeholders. These elements were translated to Chinese in a second version of the game.
- Also, the screen between the end of a routine and the scores part read "JUST DANCE" in the first version, but it was later changed to "舞力全开" in the following update.
- Besides, lyrics were available in the earliest versions of the game: after the update, instead, they have to be installed through a mod.
- As of August 17, 2016, VIP passes were implemented into the game.
- The coaches who appear on the old and new boot-up screens for the game were not available in the tracklist (ex. I Gotta Feeling, Starships, Pound The Alarm, etc).
- P1, P2 and P4 from Macarena appear in the main menu too, although the song was not in the game.
- Three Chinese songs were accidentally released in the game for one day. If the player attempted to play one of the three songs, an error message will pop up, stating that there was an issue while downloading the video for the routine.
- The menu is sometimes affected by a glitch that places the last playlist displayed on the screen at its bottom.
- All the letters with an accent appear in a different font than the others.
- By typing a random dance number on the phone, one can play the game without a screen connected.
For a full list of 舞力全开：活力派’s beta elements, see Just Dance Now (Chinese Version)/Beta Elements.
Behind The Scenes
https://web.archive.org/web/20160601000000*/http://justdance.163.com/ (Archived, launch day) https://web.archive.org/web/20200217071737/http://justdance.163.com/ (Archived, day of shutdown)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|