The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Just Dance Wii (also known as ジャストダンスWii) is the first game of the Japanese edition of the Just Dance video game series for the Wii. This edition was published and edited by Nintendo, but developed by Ubisoft Paris as a third-party developer, with the song list featuring popular J-Pop songs for specifically the Japanese audience, with most popular Western songs from Just Dance 2, including one DLC, and two songs from the first Just Dance. This version is based on Just Dance 2. All the features such as "Just Sweat", "Medley", "Non-Stop Shuffle" are present, except the online shop. It was released in Japan on October 13, 2011, and is the first official entry for the Just Dance series in the Japanese market.
- オッケー！ (OK) - Okay!
- うまい！ (Good) - Good!
- かんぺき！ (Perfect) - Perfect!
- キマった！ (Yeah!) - You did it!
- A "*" indicates that the song is covered in game.
|WON’T BE LONG||EXILE and Kumi Koda||EXILE ft. 倖田 來未||2006||1||1||4:14||Duet|
|Kimi Ni Bump||君にBUMP||Ketsu Meishi||ケツメイシ||2004||2||2||4:02||Duet|
|Cutie Honey*||キューティーハニー||Koda Kumi||前川 陽子 (倖田 來未)||1973 (2004)||2||1||3:11||Solo|
|Koi no Dial 6700||恋のダイヤル 6700||Dream5||2011||1||1||3:06||Solo|
|survival dAnce 〜no no cry more〜||TRF||1994||2||3||4:21||Solo|
|Sexy Girl||セクシーな女の子||Amuro Namie||安室奈美恵||2008||2||1||4:41||Solo|
|Choo Choo TRAIN||EXILE||2003||2||3||4:27||Duet|
|Why? (Keep Your Head Down)||TVXQ||東方神起||2011||3||2||4:12||Solo|
|Mickey (Hawaii Version)||Gorie with Jasmine and Joann||2003||1||3||2:50||Solo|
|UFO||Pink Lady||ピンク レディー||1977||2||2||3:17||Solo|
|Love Revolution 21||恋愛レボリューション21||Morning Musume||モーニング娘。||2000||3||3||4:28||Duet|
|One Night Carnival||Kishidan||2001||1||2||4:04||Solo|
|Just Mario||Ubisoft Meets Nintendo||2011||1||3||3:27||Solo|
|Crazy in Love*||Beyonce ft. Jay-Z (Studio Musicians)||2003||3||2||3:59||Solo|
|Hot Stuff||Donna Summer||1979||2||1||3:53||Duet|
|Jump in the Line||Harry Belafonte||1961||3||2||3:43||Duet|
|Toxic*||Britney Spears (The Hit Crew)||2004||3||1||3:25||Solo|
|U Can’t Touch This||MC Hammer||1990||1||1||3:25||Solo|
|You Can’t Hurry Love||The Supremes||1966||2||2||2:58||Duet|
|Cheesy Cha Cha||APM Music||2009||N/A||N/A||N/A||Solo||N/A|
- (JDW2) indicates that the song would later appear in Just Dance Wii 2.
- (ZH2) indicates that the song would later appear in 舞力全开：活力派.
|Gee (ZH2)||Girls' Generation||2011||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|GOLDFINGER '99||Hiromi Go||1999||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Mr. Taxi||Girls' Generation||2011||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|POP STAR (JDW2)||Ken Hirai||2005||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Venus||Tackey & Tsubasa||2006||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- This is the second Just Dance game with a track that has to be unlocked, which is Just Mario in this case. The first is Just Dance 3.
- Even though the original release date for this game on a global basis was six days later than the release of Just Dance 3, the unlockable Just Mario song was initially exclusive to this game before being included as Wii-exclusive downloadable content on the latter game in December 2011.
- The Beta silhouette of When I Grow Up appears in the Multiplayer menu, despite not being in the game.
- If you get more than 10000 points, the score will be too big to remain into the "cloud" (the icon where avatar's name and score appear) and it will exceed the boundaries.
- This is because of the game's font.
- This is the first game in the Just Dance series without a song by Katy Perry on the main tracklist (the Just Dance Kids and other spin-off games not withstanding); it is followed by Just Dance 2017.
- The Medley and Duet Medley menu icons are recycled from Just Dance 2, although many coaches from them do not appear in the game. Some of them are Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) and A-Punk.
- The Wii Mote vibrates when a Gold Move is done correctly, unlike in Just Dance 2.
- This is the first Just Dance game where the lyrics are highlighted. They are pink when a woman sings and blue when a man sings.
- This also happens in the PS3 version of Just Dance 3.
- In the credits, Céline Rotsen’s surname is misspelled as "Rotcel".
- There is text that appears during the song that reads "Clap hands to play". However, one cannot see it normally.
For a full list of Just Dance Wii’s beta elements, see Just Dance Wii/Beta Elements.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.