This game is developed in the style of Just Dance 3, but lacks some of its features such as unlockable songs and the shop. Like in Just Dance Wii, song lyrics are highlighted light blue when a male is singing and light pink when a female is singing, or both if a male and a female are singing together. This game also includes Dance Dojo, where the player can skip back and forth through a song in order to learn it better.
- An asterisk (*) indicates this song is covered in-game.
- A (JD2) indicates that the routine was originally from Just Dance 2.
- A (JD3) indicates that the routine was originally from Just Dance 3.
|Rising Sun||EXILE||2011||Dance Crew||2||3|
|Maru Maru Mori Mori!||マル・マル・モリ・モリ!||Kaoru to Tomoki, Tama ni Mukku.||薫と友樹、たまにムック。||2011||Duet||2||1|
|Go Go Summer!||GO GO サマー！||KARA||2011||Dance Crew||3||2|
|Jet Coaster Love||ジェットコースターラブ||KARA||2011||Duet||2||1|
|PON PON PON||Kyary Pamyu Pamyu||きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ||2011||Solo||2||1|
|Mickey Mouse March (Family Parapara Version)||ミッキーマウス・マーチ (ファミリー・パラパラ・ヴァージョン)||Cutie★Mommy||キューティー★マミー||2005||Solo||1||3|
|Suirenka||睡蓮花||Shounan no Kaze||湘南乃風||2007||Solo||1||3+|
|Body & Soul||SPEED||1997||Solo||2||3+|
|Joyful [Cover]*||じょいふる(カバー)||Ikimono Gakari
|We can’t stop the music||DA PUMP||1999||Solo||2||1|
|Bo Peep Bo Peep||T-ARA||2011||Solo||1||1|
|Age Age Every Knight||アゲ♂アゲ♂EVERY☆騎士||DJ OZMA||2006||Solo||1||2|
|I’m your man||2PM||2011||Solo||3+||2|
|We Can Fly||Happiness||2012||Solo||3+||3+|
|Yeah! Metcha Holiday||Yeah! めっちゃホリディ||Aya Matsuura||松浦亜弥||2002||Solo||2||2|
|Ride on time||MAX||1998||Solo||2||2|
|POP STAR [Cover]*||POP STAR (カバー)||Ken Hirai
|Girlfriend (JD2)||Avril Lavigne||2006||Duet||2||3|
|Beautiful Liar* (JD3)||Beyoncé and Shakira
(Countdown Mix Masters)
|California Gurls (JD3)||Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg||2010||Solo||2||2|
|TiK ToK (JD2)||Ke$ha||2009||Solo||2||1|
|Mamasita (JD3)||Latino Sunset||2001||Duet||3||2|
|Party Rock Anthem (JD3)||LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett and GoonRock||2011||Solo||3||2|
|Promiscuous (JD3)||Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland||2005||Duet||2||2|
|Only Girl (In The World) (JD3)||Rihanna||2010||Solo||2||2|
|Spectronizer (JD3)||Sentai Express||2011||Dance Crew||2||2|
|Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)* (JD3)||C+C Music Factory feat. Freedom Williams
|Dynamite (JD3)||Taio Cruz||2010||Dance Crew||1||2|
|Pump It (JD3)||The Black Eyed Peas||2006||Solo||3||3+|
|Baby One More Time (JD3)||Britney Spears
(The Girly Team)
|She’s Got Me Dancing (JD3)||Tommy Sparks||2009||Solo||3||2|
This section may have unconfirmed "leeks". You can help by citing it! These songs were going to be in the game, as seen in the files, but were removed for unknown reasons.
- A (JD3) indicates that the song was originally from Just Dance 3.
- A (2018) indicates that the song later appears on Just Dance 2018.
- A (JDWU) indicates that the song later appears on Just Dance Wii U.
|Barbra Streisand (JD3)||Duck Sauce||2010||Solo|
|Daddy Cool (2018)||Boney M.||1976||Solo|
|Flying Get (JDWU)||フライングゲット||AKB48||2011||Dance Crew|
|Forget You (JD3)||Cee Lo Green||2010||Solo|
|I’m So Excited (JD3)||Pointer Sisters||1982||Solo|
|Kataomoi Finally||片想い Finally||SKE48||2012||N/A|
|Ponytail to Shushu||ポニーテールとシュシュ||AKB48||2010||Duet|
|Price Tag (JD3)||Jessie J ft. B.o.B.||2011||Solo|
|This is Halloween (JD3)||Danny Elfman||1993||Dance Crew|
- Although this game is based on Just Dance 3, some features are different:
- There is no online store (although leftover textures can be found in the files dumped by Dolphin Emulator).
- The Specials menu has been replaced by the Dance Dojo menu.
- One can play shorter versions or sort the songs, like in Just Dance 2, Just Dance: Summer Party, and Just Dance Wii.
- The ability to sort songs would return in Just Dance 2019.
- By default, the songs are listed in alphabetical order by artist; first the Japanese artists by kana order and then the non-Japanese artists in alphabetical English order. Songs with the same artist are listed together in alphabetical or kana order by title.
- In Dance Dojo, it is not possible to earn points because the word "TUTORIAL" is in the star bar; however, feedback icons still appear if the player dances.
- This is the only game to feature Difficulty and Effort ratings of 3+.
- However, the rating would return in Just Dance 4 and Just Dance 2019 as 4 (Extreme).
- The Gold Move effect takes the style of Just Dance 3, while the sound effect was replaced by a new one.
- The Beta version of Just Dance 4 had this same setup. In the final version however, Just Dance 3's Gold Move visual effect was replaced by a new one, while the sound effect was kept.
- For some unknown reasons, Daddy Cool was found in the game credits, despite it not being in the game, due to the fact that the song was only used for a French contest.
- The game's files contain unused English translations which cannot normally be played on a Japanese Wii console that has not been modded.
- Some of the conditions for getting specific medals have been changed, but the wording of the directions to getting those medals between the original English version of Just Dance 3 and the unused English translations of this game are left the same.
- For example, one of the medals needs Rising Sun to be danced to get it, but the unused translation states that the player needs to dance to Boogie Wonderland, even though the song is not available in-game.
- The sound effect for stars and the Hi-Score icon during the results screen are different than those from Just Dance 3.
- During Duet and Dance Crews, a colored arrow will come up when pressing the A button to remind the player which coach they chose.
- If the player continues the song after pausing during normal gameplay, or if the player selects a section after pausing in Dance Dojo, it will go right into the countdown starting with 4. The countdown speed depends on the song’s BPM.
- The countdown is also used in Just Dance 4, but it starts at 3.
- By connecting a microphone to the Wii, players can sing and dance at the same time.
- This is the only game from the Japanese series to not include a song by Dream5.
For a full list of Just Dance Wii 2’s beta elements, see Just Dance Wii 2/Beta Elements.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|