Just Dance Wii U (also known as ジャストダンスWii U) is a Japanese game which was released on April 3, 2014 in Japan. It is the sequel to Just Dance Wii 2 and is exclusive to the Wii U.
Just Dance Wii U runs on Just Dance 2014’s properties and skips Just Dance 4’s properties.
Changes or Differences
- Mashups, alternate routines and Party Master modes are all absent from the game, as shown in the trailer. Nonetheless, Mojo coins are present.
- Similar to previous Japanese titles, downloadable content is not present.
- The "Perfect's, Good's And Ok's" show up larger and much brighter.
- Similar to previous Japanese titles, Ubisoft Club is not present.
- Motion and Mic accuracy are fixed.
- The dancers appear farther to the screen.
- The JD Coins are displayed on the screen as "JD". In Just Dance 2014, they are Mojo Coins and are displayed as "M".
- The menu has been changed to show two songs when entering the menu.
- Different sound effects are added when choosing and scrolling.
- Another difficulty in [here] indicates the difficulty has been changed from the original game. The difficulty in [here] is the original.
- A (JD4) indicates that the routine was originally on Just Dance 4.
- A (JD2014) indicates that the routine was originally on Just Dance 2014.
|Chase The Chance
- Just Dance Wii U is the first Just Dance game to not be available on the Wii. It is followed by 舞力全开2015 and 舞力全开：活力派.
- Just Dance Wii U, in contrast to Just Dance Wii 2, has more debuting artists than returning artists, with nine.
- The only main series track on this game to have had its difficulty raised is Superstition. Any others that had their difficulties altered had it lowered down.
- Some avatars are different than the ones in the main series: for example, Dagomba has a smiley mask instead of the "expressionless" one, Moves Like Jagger (C1) has no tie, Moves Like Jagger (C3) has a jacket, and Land Of 1000 Dances does not wear the orange tie that the original one has.
- In a few songs, there is an error in some lyric lines where the line doesn't get fully highlighted.
- The credits for Just Dance 2014 are shown after the credits for this game.
For a full list of Just Dance Wii U’s beta elements, see Just Dance Wii U/Beta Elements.
The back cover (click for source)
Behind the Scenes
Just Dance WiiU Japan - Full Tracklist ジャストダンスWii U
Just Dance Wii U (Japan) TV Commercial (Full)
Just Dance WiiU Japan - *ALL 81 Avatars*
Credits - Just Dance Wii U