Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman in a superhero suit. She has half black half blonde hair and wears a red masquerade mask, a blue bodysuit, a yellow bra, a red skirt with yellow underwear, a black leg garter, and black high heel boots. Her skin tone is pointed to a natural one, to make her look more like a comic book superhero. She looks like a paper cut-out.
The background is styled like a comic book. It showcases the song's title when said, and sifts through comic book depicting an outer space atmosphere with meteors and flares.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same.
All Gold Moves: Pump your right hand straight into the air, and raise your right leg as if you are blasting off.
Kaboom Pow appears in the following Dance Quests maps:
Appearances in Playlists
Kaboom Pow is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- With Great Power...
- Just Dance 2016
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- The producer of the song is Quincy Jones, who has his own song Soul Bossa Nova in Just Dance 2.
- However, he is not credited.
- This song’s coach appears in the icon of Dance Quests in the menu.
- This song was going to have a Community Remix, but it was cancelled and replaced with Break Free.
- A pictogram has its left arm cut out.
- Kaboom Pow is the only routine in the series that appears in two Dance Quests: the first one is Cake (in Just Dance 2016), and the second one is Comics (in Just Dance Unlimited).
- During a part where "Kaboom Pow" is sung, the dancer forgets to raise her knee.
- A sticker of the song's comic-book can be unlocked in Just Dance 2020 by dancing to Kill This Love (Extreme Version) three times.
Behind the Scenes
Official Lyric Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|