Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman in a superhero suit. She has half black half yellow shoulder-length hair and wears a red masquerade mask, a blue bodysuit, a yellow bra, a red skirt with yellow underwear, a black leg garter, and black high heel boots. Her skin tone is pointed to a natural one, to make her look more like a comic book superhero.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background is styled like a comic book, beginning with the opening and ending with the closing of one. It showcases the song’s title when sung, and sifts through pages of said comic book, depicting an outer space environment with meteors and flares.
In certain parts of the song, the girl travels through cardboard-like words with a comic-like font.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same.
All Gold Moves: Pump your right hand straight into the air, and raise your right leg as if you are blasting off.
Kaboom Pow appears in the following Dance Quests maps:
Kaboom Pow is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Kaboom Pow is the only routine in the series that appears in two Dance Quests: "Cake" (in Just Dance 2016) and "Comics" (in Just Dance Unlimited).
- A pictogram has its left arm cut out.
- The coach appears on the icon of Dance Quests in the menu.
- During a part where "Kaboom Pow" is sung, the dancer fails to raise her knee.
- A sticker of the comic-book in the background can be unlocked on Just Dance 2020 by dancing to Kill This Love (Extreme Version) three times.
- The coach makes a cameo in the Just Dance 2020 Power Party teaser.
Behind the Scenes
Official Lyric Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|