"Keep in Touch" by JD McCrary is featured on Just Dance 2020, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力全开2020. The routine was also planned to appear on Kids Mode in Just Dance 2020, but it was never added for unknown reasons.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with an orange snapback hat over his black hair. He wears a light orange jacket, with a hot pink hood and sleeves as well as light purple accents. He also wears a dark purple checkered buttoned shirt underneath the jacket, dark blue skinny jeans, and purple and hot pink sneakers with white soles and tied with black laces. He has a dark purple band on his left wrist. He has a black and white outline.
During the middle and end of the verses, and the chorus, the background is psychedelic with flowers in numerous colors. A sun can be seen, which changes color from blue to yellow. The song title can be seen, too. During the beginning of the verses, there is a city filled with apartments, and speech bubbles filled with hashtags, phones, emojis, symbols, the word "Hello" and computers coming out from the roof.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Bring your arms out to your side from in front of you while leaning back.
Gold Move 2: Lean back and loosely shake your arms back and forth.
Keep in Touch is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Hey Handsome!
- 15-Minute Soft Workout
- 30-Minute Soft Workout
- The Cherry Blossom
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- Keep in Touch was leaked on the PlayStation Store before its official announcement in a list of unlockable avatars, along with I Am the Best and The Time (Dirty Bit).
- It is the only one of the three songs leaked from the PlayStation Store that was not announced at Gamescom.
- The thumbnail for the justdanceGB preview uses the promotional coach from the PAL cover of Just Dance 2020, who has a yellow outline, rather than a black and white outline.
- Keep in Touch was originally supposed to be in Kids Mode, but was ultimately scrapped from it.
- The coach appears in the background of Skibidi.
- Right before the second verse, the top left part of the dancer’s jacket glitches black when his right hand goes near it.
- Additionally, the inside of the dancer’s cap changes between black and orange throughout the routine due to lighting and shadows.
- Keep in Touch is shown in the tutorial pictures of the 8th-gen version of Just Dance 2020.
- Playing Keep in Touch three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Call Me Maybe apps stickers.
- The coach’s avatar is different from the coach itself, with its hair being light purple and the collar being fully purple.
- The Just Dance Now notification uses the unused Kids Mode square.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|