Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a man with an orange snapback hat over his black hair. He wears a light orange jacket, with a hot pink hood and sleeves as well as light purple accents. He also wears a dark purple checkered buttoned shirt underneath the jacket, dark blue skinny jeans, and purple and hot pink sneakers with white soles and tied with black laces. He has a dark purple band on his left wrist. He has a black and white outline.
During the middle and end of the verses, and the chorus, the background is psychedelic with flowers in numerous colors. A sun can be seen, which changes color from blue to yellow. The song title can be seen, too. During the beginning of the verses, there is a city filled with apartments, and speech bubbles filled with hashtags, phones, emojis, symbols, the word "Hello" and computers coming out from the roof.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Bring your arms out to your side from in front of you while leaning back.
Gold Move 2: Lean back and loosely shake your arms back and forth.
Keep in Touch is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Hey Handsome!
- 15-Minute Soft Workout
- 30-Minute Soft Workout
- The Cherry Blossom
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- Keep in Touch was leaked on the PlayStation Store before its official announcement in a list of unlockable avatars, along with I Am the Best and The Time (Dirty Bit).
- It is the only one of the three songs leaked from the PlayStation Store that was not announced at Gamescom.
- The UK thumbnail uses the promotional coach from the PAL cover of Just Dance 2020, who has a yellow outline, rather than a black and white online.
- Keep in Touch was originally supposed to be in Kids Mode, but got scrapped for unknown reasons.
- The coach appears in the background of Skibidi.
- Right before the second verse, the top left part of the dancer’s jacket glitches black when his right hand goes near it.
- Additionally, the inside of the dancer’s cap changes between black and orange throughout the routine due to lighting and shadows.
- Keep in Touch is shown in the tutorial pictures of the 8th-gen version of Just Dance 2020.
- In the one for the pictogram bar, the pictograms themselves are green with purple props, and the bar was purple instead of indigo.
- Playing Keep in Touch three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Call Me Maybe apps stickers.
- The coach’s avatar is different from the coach itself, with its hair being light purple and the collar being fully purple.
- The Just Dance Now notification uses the unused Kids Mode square.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|