- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with short and curly hot-pink hair, done to the side. She wears a blue transparent top that is cut in the front and back like a crop top but extends to her thighs on either side. The sleeves of the top are golden around her wrists. She wears a black bra and glittery and shiny teal shorts underneath. She also wears hot pink boot-heels with dark and light blue socks and has six black stars for both sides. For jewelry, she wears a black necklace with golden fragments on it and hot pink earrings.
The background mostly has interchanging geometric shapes and it mostly consists of triangles. During the instrumental, shapes in form of a flower appear in many interchanging colors. During the bridge, kaleidoscopic shapes appear where then many shapes appear.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Put your arms down with your fists closed.
Gold Move 2: Facing left, slowly lean back and drop your arms behind you.
Keep on Moving is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- Keep on Moving is the first song by Michelle Delamor in the series.
- Keep on Moving was released on Spotify on September 22, 2017, a few hours before the preview gameplay was revealed.
- Sometimes, the dancer’s shoes blend in with the floor.
- The coach's top and eye glitch various times throughout the routine.
Behind the Scenes
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|