- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances In Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine consists of four men dressed as ninjas. They all have magenta glow-like outlines. At certain parts of the song, when a dancer "leads", their main color other than black appears in the other coaches' outfits as patterns.
P1 wears a black hoodie with pink stripes. He also wears black pants with a stripe and a mask on his mouth. He has a pink glove.
P2 wears a black baggy t-shirt and sports sleeves with cyan stripes. He also wears black pants with a stripe and a mask on his mouth. He has a cyan glove.
P3 wears a snapback cap. He also wears a black jumper with orange stripes. He also wears black pants with a stripe and a mask on his mouth. He has a orange glove.
P4 wears a black hoodie with lime green stripes. He also wears black short pants and a mask on his mouth, along with a black hat under his hood. He has a lime green glove.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background is a square pathway with lights and lines. When the dancers do their solos in the routine, the background lines change color to match the outfit of the person dancing. In the pre-chorus, the background changes into a white and orange color scheme.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Kick with your right foot. The second one is the final move of the routine.
Kick It appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
Just Dance Now
- Kick It is the fourteenth Korean song in the main series.
- In the game, approximately 20 seconds of the instrumental break before the final chorus have been removed from the song.
- The song’s codename was leaked through Just Dance Unlimited’s servers.
- The routine uses some moves from the official choreography of the song.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
- On the official website for 舞力全开, the song's screenshot appears, despite it not being in the game.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|