Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by an all-female dance crew dressed in military uniforms.
P1 is a woman with long purple hair done in a braid. She wears an aqua blue police cap, a pair of dark purple sunglasses, an aqua blue short-sleeved romper with a black corset, a long black glove on her right hand, two gold leg garters, and a pair of black ankle boots with blue socks.
P2 is a woman with short red hair. She wears an aqua blue police cap, a pair of dark purple sunglasses, a pair of gold epaulettes, an aqua blue tube top connected to black leather straps, aqua blue shorts connected to the same straps, a black garter, and a pair of black ankle boots with gold chains.
P3 is a woman with mid-length pink hair done in a sideways ponytail. She wears an aqua blue police cap, a pair of dark purple sunglasses, a dark purple sleeveless leotard, an aqua blue one-sleeve dress wrapped by a black leather belt, and a pair of black knee-high boots with gold chains.
P4 is a woman with short green hair. She wears an aqua blue police cap, dark purple sunglasses, an aqua blue long-sleeved leotard with gold straps, and a pair of black knee-high boots with gold banners.
Extreme VersionThe coach is a woman with braided purple hair. She wears a red police cap with a gold arrow pointing down and gold sunglasses with red lens. She wears a long red jacket with shoulder pads, fingerless gloves, a blue skirt, and a blue crop top.
The routine takes place at a military base on a red desert, one that resembles the surface of Mars. There are various satellite dishes that are being moved by giant tanks and observatory bases in the desert which go under and rise during some parts of the song. During the verses, a large tank passes by that have clones of the extreme version in a purple and pink tint, and in the second verse, the clones of the Extreme version's dancer are now each waving a blue flag. More of these clones are present at the chorus. During the chorus, the satellite in the middle develops a golden oriental pattern that goes with the song's beat which shoots red circular signals. Additionally, during the verses, bright yellow comets are seen in the red sky background. During the bridge, the scene behind turns blue with the comets from the verse reappear, two giant tanks pass by with the clones with one doing a salute pose, and the other waving a blue flag.
The background is a kaleidoscope.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Classic routine:
Gold Move 1: Salute.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Quickly move your arms upward slightly with your right and further, as if you were shooting a gun.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Extreme routine:
Gold Move 1: Strike your hand towards the right.
Gold Move 2: Spin and jump with both of your arms up.
Appearances in Playlists
Kill This Love is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Girl Squad
- Girl Power
- Kill This Love is the second BLACKPINK song in the series.
- It is also the ninth Korean song in the main series.
- "Eoreo jugeul" and "making love" are censored.
- "love" can still be heard.
- "Eoreo jugeul" is not censored in the E3 build and "making love" is not censored in the GameXP build.
- "Blackpink in your area" does not appear in the lyrics.
- The line Let's Kill This Love appears in all caps.
- The routine uses moves from the official choreography of the song.
- The teaser is inspired by certain aspects of the music video for the song.
- In the Songlist Part 1 video, the routine uses an early version: the background is less detailed and the coaches have teal outlines instead of yellow outlines and they are thinner.
- In the E3 preview, for the pictogram for Gold Move 1, the transparent parts of the arms use their respective default pictogram colors.
- This mistake was fixed in the Gamescom demo.
- P1 is seen in the teaser for FANCY.
- In the E3 and Gamescom build, there was a zoom out effect. However, in the BGS build and in the full game, there was no zoom out effect.
- Kill This Love is the first song in Just Dance 2020 where the coach from the alternate dance appears in the classic background, following up with Old Town Road (Remix).
- Playing the classic routine 3 times unlocks the Disturbia sticker.
- The coach appears in the Celebration trailer. 
- The coach appears in the background of the Classic routine.
- The first time the coach turns purple, the pictograms are red instead of purple. This does not happen other times.
- Playing the Extreme version 3 times unlocks the Kaboom Pow sticker.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind The Scenes
- ↑ https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/154321280122748928/638799379439812609/Snimek_obrazovky_42.png?width=1121&height=631
- ↑ https://prnt.sc/ozcr0j
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzo95Wwoec9/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqXuWBGNb_g
- ↑ https://youtu.be/U93-7wxj2BM?list=PL2Rl0PewilmrWEguRAT5Y-mROZ-5lv1kK&t=14
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 https://youtu.be/DFBr_xLF9lM
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/B3XPaa4jDUP/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzx5BdEgzxk
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1137388822700933120
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1139563149571440640
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1190342752082550784
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|