"Kill This Love" by Blackpink is featured on Just Dance 2020, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力全开. The song also has an Extreme Version. The routine was also planned to appear on Kids Mode in Just Dance 2020, but it was never added for unknown reasons.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by an all-female dance crew dressed in military uniforms. They all wear sunglasses, black boots with gold strips, and aqua blue police caps.
P1 is a woman with long purple hair done in a braid that rests on her right shoulder. She wears an aqua blue police cap, a pair of dark yellow sunglasses, an aqua blue short-sleeved romper with a black corset, a long black glove on her right hand, two gold leg garters, and a pair of black ankle boots with blue socks.
P2 is a woman with short red hair. She wears an aqua blue police cap, a pair of dark yellow sunglasses, a pair of gold epaulettes, an aqua blue tube top connected to black leather straps, aqua blue shorts connected to the same straps, a black garter, and a pair of black ankle boots with gold chains.
P3 is a woman with shoulder-length hot pink hair done in a low sideways ponytail that rests on her left shoulder. She wears an aqua blue police cap, a pair of dark yellow sunglasses, a dark purple sleeveless leotard, an aqua blue one-sleeve dress wrapped by a black leather belt, and a pair of black high knee boots with gold chains.
P4 is a woman with short lime green hair in a bob cut. She wears an aqua blue police cap, dark yellow sunglasses, an aqua blue long-sleeved leotard with gold straps, and a pair of black knee-high boots with gold banners.
The routine takes place at a military base on a red desert, one that resembles the surface of Mars. There are various satellite dishes that are being moved by giant tanks and observatory bases in the desert which go under and rise during some parts of the song. During the verses, a large tank passes by that have clones of the extreme version in a purple and pink tint, and in the second verse, the clones of the Extreme version’s dancer are now each waving a blue flag. More of these clones are present at the chorus. During the chorus, the satellite in the middle develops a golden oriental pattern that goes with the song’s beat which shoots red circular signals. Additionally, during the verses, bright yellow comets are seen in the red sky background. During the bridge, the scene behind turns blue with the comets from the verse reappear, two giant tanks pass by with the clones with one doing a salute pose, and the other waving a blue flag.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Stretch your right arm up diagonally and then bring it to your forehead to do a saluting pose.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Quickly move your arms upward slightly with your right and further, as if you were shooting a gun.
Kill This Love is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- 30-Minute Soft Workout
- Don’t Stop Dancing!
- Girl Squad
- Girl Power
- Must Dance 2020
- The more, the merrier!
- Trios and Quartets
- Eastern Inspirations
Just Dance Now
- 2020 Party Starter!
- All Songs K-R
- Come Together!
- Countdown 2021!
- Countdown 2022!
- Dance Essentials!
- Don’t Stop Dancing!
- Easy Peasy Party
- Fitness Frenzy
- Got the Groove!
- Groovy Queens!
- IT’S TIME TO DANCE!
- K-Pop Till You Drop!
- Passport In A Playlist
- Pump up the Adrenaline!
- Sweat It Out!
- Valentine’s Dance!
- Kill This Love is the eighth Korean-language song in the main series.
- Kill This Love is the second song by Blackpink in the series.
- Kill This Love and Old Town Road (Remix) are the first two instances of an Alternate coach making a cameo in the background of the Classic routine.
- "Eoreo jugeul" and "making" (from "making love") are censored.
- "Eoreo jugeul" is not censored in the E3 build and "making love" is not censored in the GameXP build.
- "Blackpink in your area" and "Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum" do not appear in the lyrics.
- The line "Let’s kill this love" appears in all caps.
- The routine makes an appearance in the opening scene of a Chicken Girls episode.
- A few errors can be noticed in four pictograms:
- In the first one, their right arm slightly clips through their hips.
- In the second one (Gold Move 1), their right hands blend into their heads.
- In the third one, P1’s left hand blends into her left thigh.
- In the fourth one, their right hands slightly blend into their right hips. This is more noticeable on P4.
- The teaser is inspired by certain aspects of the music video for the song.
- In the Songlist Part 1 video, the routine uses an early version: the background is less detailed and the coaches have teal outlines instead of yellow outlines and they are thinner.
- In the E3 preview, for the pictogram for Gold Move 1, the transparent parts of the arms use their respective default pictogram colors.
- This mistake was fixed in the Gamescom demo.
- In both preview gameplays and in the E3 version, this move was only counted once. In the final game, it is counted three times on remote consoles.
- An unused Kids Mode menu icon for Kill This Love can be found in the game files.
- P1 is seen in the teaser for FANCY.
- Playing Kill This Love three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Disturbia sticker.
- Kill This Love is featured in the standard Recommended For You section.
- In spite of P1’s avatar being the only one unlockable in Just Dance Now, P2 and P4’s avatars can be seen in the game files.
- More moves are counted on Just Dance Now.
- P3 appears in the trailer for the Season 4: It’s Showtime, alongside 7 rings (P2), High Hopes (P3), and Old Town Road (Remix).
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|