Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by an all-women dance crew. Their outfits were inspired by military uniforms.
P1 is a woman with long purple hair done in a braid. She wears an aqua blue police cap, a pair of dark purple sunglasses, an aqua blue short-sleeved romper with a black corset, a long black glove on her right hand, two gold leg garters, and a pair of black ankle boots with blue socks.
P2 is a woman with short red hair. She wears an aqua blue police cap, a pair of dark purple sunglasses, a pair of gold epaulettes, an aqua blue tube top connected to black leather straps, aqua blue shorts connected to the same straps, a black garter, and a pair of black ankle boots with gold chains.
P3 is a woman with mid-length pink hair done in a sideways ponytail. She wears an aqua blue police cap, a pair of dark purple sunglasses, a dark purple sleeveless leotard, an aqua blue one-sleeve dress wrapped by a black leather belt, and a pair of black knee-high boots with gold chains.
P4 is a woman with short green hair. She wears an aqua blue police cap, dark purple sunglasses, an aqua blue long-sleeved leotard with gold straps, and a pair of black knee-high boots with gold banners.
This background takes place at a military base on a red desert, one that resembles the surface of Mars. There are various satellite dishes that are being moved by giant tanks and observatory bases in the desert which go under and rise during some parts of the song. During the verses a large tank passes by that has clones of the dancers in a purple and pink tint and in the second verse the clone of dancers now waves a blue flag. More of these clones are present at the chorus. During the chorus, the satellite in the middle develops a golden oriental pattern which goes with the songs beat which shoots red circular signals. Additionally during the verses, bright yellow comets are seen in the red sky background. During the bridge, the scene behind turns blue with the comets from the verse reappear, two giant tanks pass by with the clones with one doing a salute pose and the other waving a blue flag.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Salute.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Quickly move your arms upward slightly with your right and further, as if you were shooting a gun.
- Kill This Love is the second BLACKPINK song in the series.
- It is also the ninth Korean song in the main series.
- "Making" (from "We’re all making love") is censored.
- For the pictogram for Gold Move 1, the transparent parts of the arms use their respective default pictogram colors.
- The teaser is inspired from certain aspects of the music video for the song.
- Most of the choreography is from the official choreography of the song.
- In the Just Dance 2020 Songlist Part 1 video, the routine uses an early version: the background is less detailed and the coaches have teal outlines instead of yellow outlines and they are thinner.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|