Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a girl with short black hair. She wears a sky blue and indigo striped shirt with pink and purple accessories, a golden bracelet on her right arm, a dark blue skirt, long hot pink socks, and black sneakers.
The routine takes place outside of a school building. It has light blue windows, plants with flowers coming out of the windows, and a clock which reads 10:10. The dancer is standing on the entrance to the building. It is decorated with the same plants and trees with blue butterflies in them. The sky changes from blue to orange in a cycle. During the bridge, everything turns hot pink, and you can't see the building.
There are 7 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3, 5, and 7: Blow a kiss.
Gold Moves 2, 4, and 6: Jump and clap at the same time.
- The flag reads 48, in a reference to SKE48.
- This is the first song by SKE48 in the series; it is followed by Sansei Kawaii!.
- The dancer looks like Kodama Haruka, even though Haruka has no affiliation with SKE48 at all.
- This and Bad Romance are both the longest songs in the series, both being five minutes and two seconds.
- This song is one of the few songs with exactly seven gold moves; along with You Can't Hurry Love, Let's Groove, and the alternate version of Born This Way.
- The pictograms have dark yellow arrows, although the coach is wearing an orange glove.
- There is a serious glitch in the bridge: when the coach kneels down and touches the floor with her hand, a huge black patch forms.
- Kiss Datte Hidarikiki, Dance My Generation, Electric Boy, Love Machine, and Tell Your World are the only routines on Just Dance Wii U that do not have an unlockable avatar.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|