|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with light brown hair. She wears a white and blue striped shirt, pink trousers, pink shoes, and pink sunglasses.
P2 is a woman with light brown hair. She wears a yellow one piece with brown buttons and outlines, a blue cropped jacket, black flats, and orange sunglasses.
P3 is a woman with brown-reddish hair. She wears a pink tie up crop top, a red-orange skirt, pink shoes, and pink sunglasses.
P4 is a man with dark brown hair. He wears a red tie over a gray button-down shirt, dark blue jeans, black shoes, and black sunglasses.
P5 is a man with brown hair. He wears a brown bowtie and an orange shirt and jacket; the jacket being in a darker shade, khaki trousers, black shoes, and black sunglasses.
P6 is a man with brown hair. He wears a blue shirt, gray trousers, black shoes, and black sunglasses.
The background during the routine is mostly dark turquoise and blue, with beach themed elements such as Hawaiian hibiscus. During each verse, the background is composed of lots of surfboards, followed by water waves. At some points in the dance, KISS YOU is seen in the background, flashing blue and orange and surrounded by more Hawaiian hibiscus. In the bridge, massive tidal waves lined up are seen in the background.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2:
- P1, P2 and P3: Have your hands under your chins.
- P4, P5 and P6: Blow a kiss to the girl next to you.
Gold Move 3: Both groups of players are to use their right hand to do this move:
- P1, P2 and P3: Blow a kiss to the boys.
- P4, P5 and P6: Blow a kiss to the girls.
- Main article: Kiss You#General
- The dancers from the Classic and 6-Player routines wear summer attire, while the Sweat dancer wears winter attire.
- Kiss You is the only song with a 6-Player routine.
- The 6-Player routine is considered to be the Classic routine on the Xbox One, while the Dance Crew routine, which serves as the Classic routine on all other consoles, is considered to be an alternate routine.
- The 6-Player routine was meant to be part of Just Dance Now, but it was never released.
- P1, P2, P3, and P4’s pictograms are Just Dance 2014 styled, while P5 and P6’s pictograms are Just Dance 2016 styled.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|