Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a man. He is wearing an orange and dark green sweater with a black zigzag line across the middle, splitting the colors. He is also wearing sky blue trousers with blue suspenders, red fluffy boots with orange and blue dots, a yellow beanie with a blue line, a yellow scarf, and black sunglasses.
The set for the routine is similar in style to all the other Sweat routines. It takes place on a race track that lights up. It flashes many colors ranging from all the colors of the rainbow.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Blow a kiss with both hands.
Kiss You (Sweat) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Snow Rolling
- Main article: Kiss You#General
- The routine is inspired from the alternate version of the music video for the song, where the members of One Direction can be seen wearing snow skiing attires.
- Kiss You (Sweat) is the only sweat routine on Just Dance 2014 to have a higher difficulty than its Classic routine.
- The last pictogram before Gold Move 3 has been incorrectly recycled. When it is used in its appropriate moment, it instructs players to shake their head and close their legs. However, before Gold Move 3, the coach’s legs are open.
- The letter "u" is randomly capitalized in the codename, reading as "KissYoUSWT" instead of "KissYouSWT".
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|