The song has an alternate routine titled "Charleston Version".
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are two men with black and white outlines. They both wear sneakers, black pants with light blue stripes, "futuristic" vests, and light blue gauntlets on their left arms.
P1’s vest and shoes are pink. He has a black mullet with gold highlights and thin flat sunglasses.
P2’s vest and shoes are orange. He has wide curly black hair that is green on top. He has a beard and circular sunglasses.
The background is a blue-pointed spaceship control center. Holograms of alien women appear on the sides of the dancers. Planets, stars, and asteroids are seen through the windows in the background, as well as a green "love detector". During the pre-chorus, the background turns to a pinkish shade, and becomes pointed towards a dark blue during the chorus as the ship enters "hyperspace".
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Jump while pumping your arm above your head.
Appearances in Playlists
Kissing Strangers is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Easy Peasy Party
- All Songs K-R
- Kissing Strangers is the second song by DNCE in the series.
- "Taste" (from the line "wanna taste you"), "hard, got that China white", "Tongue him down", "b**ches", "Drip drip", "kitty cat", "lap" (from the line "Put it in his lap"), "sip sip", and "tip tip" are censored.
- In the Gamescom version of the routine, only "hard" (from the line "Hard, got that China white") was censored.
- Kissing Strangers was hinted on various social networking sites with references to the lyrics.
- Some of the aliens in the background resemble Rabbids, which were also created by Ubisoft.
- The spaceship also looks similar to the spaceship that the aliens used in Just Dance Machine.
- P2 makes a mistake in the choreography: when he performs this move, he makes a gun with his fingers instead of closing them into a fist.
- When the coaches jump, the outlines at their feet shake.
- The dancers use their Behind-the-Scenes color scheme on their sticker for the Gift Machine.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|