"Kissing Strangers" (Charleston Version) is playable on Just Dance 2018, where the routine can be unlocked on 8th-generation consoles and the Nintendo Switch from the Gift Machine, and through normal gameplay on 7th-generation consoles. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力无限.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man. He wears a yellow fedora with a black stripe over short black hair, a sky blue shirt with a pink bow tie and some pink stripes, an orange vest with golden chains and a black glitter collar, black jeans with a black belt, and yellow and black shoes.
P2 is a woman. She has purple hair in a bob cut with a black glitter stripe decorated with black and fuchsia feathers on the left, a furry scarf with two circular tops that have a yellow dot in the middle, a golden necklace, a pink sleeveless dress with light blue highlights, two golden bracelets on her left forearm, an orange long glove, and light blue heels.
The dancers are on a 1920’s theme stage, which has a checkered floor divided into circles, three bars on each side, and several figures in the background, such as suns and moons. All of these elements often light up and illuminate in shades of light blue and fuchsia, and the figures turn around in different directions.
During Nicki Minaj’s verse, the stage turns darker and each dancer has a spotlight over them, which becomes more luminous when one of them is dancing on his or her own.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Cross your left leg behind your right and snap with your right hand by your waist. P1 does this with his left hand on the brim of his hat, and P2 does this with her left arm down by her side.
Gold Move 3:
- P1: Turn your torso left and grab the brim of your hat with your right hand.
- P2: Grab onto P1’s shoulders and lift your right leg up behind you.
Kissing Strangers (Charleston Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Main article: Kissing Strangers#General
- Both Charleston-themed alternate routines in the series have been for songs by Nicki Minaj.
- When the routine was added to Just Dance Now, the Classic routine was erroneously shown on the notification.
- There is an error with Gold Move 3’s pictogram: it shows P1 putting his hand under his chin instead of his hat.
- The preview of this routine on Just Dance Unlimited starts four beats later than the song, causing the audio to be late during the preview.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|