Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a pair of women. They have an inner bright orange outline with an outer magenta outline.
P1 has black hair with bangs and a mid ponytail, with a red bow securing her ponytail. She wears a red top with puffed up shoulders, with a shiny light blue segment that borders on the bottom border of the top as well as arching from the center to the shoulders and has yellow buttons on the abdomen. Underneath the top is a yellow undershirt with a shiny light blue bow tie. She also wears a blue skirt with triangular patterns, which has the colors black, yellow and red, as well as black over-the-knees socks and orange knee-length heeled boots with yellow cuffs. Her glove has two colors, orange and light orange and has a small black cloth ribbon on the top wrist.
P2 has black straight hair with a bowler cap in patches of yellow, light blue and red and contains light blue and yellow spherical clusters on the top. She wears a similar top with P1, but styled like an open mid-sleeve vest and the colors are reversed. Her undershirt is yellow with a black necktie. She also wears a similarly designed skirt, with the difference is that it reaches to her abdomen and the main color is yellow. The segment in her abdomen also contain a few yellow buttons and the pattern colors in her skirt are red, blue and black. Lastly, she also wears black over-the-knee socks and yellow and red split-colored knee-length heeled boots. Her glove also has mixed patterns of purple, red and blue.
The routine takes place on a dance floor, with backup dancers wearing clothes similar to the main coaches. The floor has a diamond tile design. A disco ball is present above, creating circular lights on the ground. On both of the sides, there are purple and blue spotlights and two short staircases. In the chorus, background dancers doing the choreography are seen, but with different hairstyles. Some have hats similar to P2.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: This is a Wave Gold Move, starting from P2 to P1.
- P1: Put your right hand down and your left hand up.
- P2: Put your left hand down and your right hand up.
Gold Move 3: Point your left hand up and your right hand down, with your right foot pointing to the right.
- Flying Get and Koi Suru Fortune Cookie are the second and third songs by AKB48 in the series.
- If the in-game listing is followed, Koi Suru Fortune Cookie counts as the second song by AKB48 in the series, as it appears before Flying Get.
- The outfits and choreography were taken from the official music video.
- Koi Suru Fortune Cookie is used in a TV commercial for Just Dance Wii U.
- P2’s avatar has a dark purple necktie instead of a black one.
- When P2 does Gold Move 1 and 2, the final part of the Gold Move effect is sometimes missing. However, it can still be heard.
- There are a few misspelling errors in the pictograms’ names:
Behind the Scenes
- File:Fortunecookie misspelt pictogram 1.PNG
- File:Fortunecookie misspelt pictogram 2.PNG
- File:Fortunecookie misspelt pictogram 3.PNG
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|