Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female student with a black bob hair and black glasses. She wears a dark turquoise long sleeve sweater with orange cuffs on the arms and an orange choker on her neck and white pants supported by yellow suspenders. Her pants contains a pattern of black and orange diamonds, with an orange section at the top and yellow cuffs on the leg sleeves. She also wears a pair of black shoes tied with dark turquoise laces. She has a faint red outline.
The background is a green old-style phone with moving keys, hanging golden and red stars and the number 6700 written on it. There are also many colored circles (mainly in shades of orange and blue) and, sometimes, golden concentric circles appear on the floor.
The blue circles on the telephone have the numbers, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 0 on each of them.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same.
All Gold Moves: Point to your left with your right hand with your left hand on your hip.
- Koi no Dial 6700 is the first song by Dream5 in the series.
- Coincidentally, this song and Gakuen Tengoku have dancers dressed in a school outfit.
- The telephone and the nerd concepts are taken from the music video.
- In the menu circle, the numbers on the telephone keys are written in a different font.
- The dancer seems to lip-sync throughout most of the song, lip-syncing the spoken elements, the first verse, "君のテレフォン・ナンバー 6700" ("Your telephone number 6700"), "Wow" and every single chorus.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|