|I wonder where were you...
This page concerns content that has been shelved or removed from the series. Before updating this article, please ensure the veracity and verifiability of the information. Remember to cite your sources.
"快乐崇拜 (Kuai Le Chong Bai)" (also known as "Adoration to Happiness", "Happiness Worship", and "Happy Worship") by Angela Chang & Wilber Pan was planned to be on 舞力全开：活力派, but was never released into the game before the shutdown of the game.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with teal blue hair in a chignon, a pair of yellow headphones, water drop-shaped sunglasses with an orange-brownish frame, an orange-brownish jacket with short sleeves, yellow and teal blue stripes, a blue bra with yellow, orange and teal blue stripes, a matching short skirt, aqua leggings with blue and orange stripes, and a pair of blue heels with orange and yellow laces. Her glove is cyan.
P2 is a panda wearing an aqua green hat with the letters "JD" on it, an orange bandana on his neck, a blue shirt with aqua green, orange and yellow stripes and "JD" written in orange on the right side and in the back. His glove is yellow.
The dancer is a girl with black hair tied into a ponytail by a green lace. She wears a pair of round sunglasses with a golden frame. She wears a red-and-orange tank top and a pair of turquoise baggy jeans. On her left arm there is a green bangle. She also wears a pair of light orange Converse shoes.
The background is a skyscraper roof with a gray metropolis in the background; throughout the routine, the coach forms colorful circles and lines covering the roof surface.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Shrug while facing P2.
- P2: Cross your arms.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Put your left hand behind your neck and shake your right heel.
- P2: Move your right hand to your hat.
Gold Move 3: Stomp your right feet and shake your arms, while standing on the left side.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Beta routine:
All Gold Moves: Punch the air upwards with both hands.
- Kuai Le Chong Bai is the second song by Wilber Pan in 舞力全开：活力派, after Xiao Chou.
- Kuai Le Chong Bai is the second Asian song to have all its English lyrics written in caps, after FANTASTIC BABY (Japanese Version).
- Both the Beta and the final version have the shortest pictograms sprites in 舞力全开：活力派, with 33 pictograms each.
- The word “PEOPLE” in the line "PEOPLE FEEL MY FLOW" is misspelled as "PEPOLE".
- This routine is the fifth routine to include the Panda, after C'mon, Timber and I Gotta Feeling.
- However, this is the first time the Panda appears outside the main series.
- The updated routine originally had a different square, as seen in the files: P2 had a visible mouth and his chin was lower. Additionally, the image was in higher quality than the square that was planned to be used.
- P1’s shoe sole is colored dark blue in the cover instead of aqua green with a dark blue patch.
- The routine was meant to feature a single female coach instead of a Duet, but this idea did not make it into the final game.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|