- For the Just Dance Kids routine, see Kung Fu Fighting (Just Dance Kids).
"Kung Fu Fighting (Dave Ruffy/Mark Wallis Remix)" by Carl Douglas was featured on Just Dance 2 as a downloadable track prior to the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel in January 2019. The song was also planned to be a downloadable track on Just Dance 3, but was scrapped for unknown reasons. It is still featured on Just Dance: Summer Party, Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited. It is also available on Kids Mode through Just Dance 2018 and Just Dance 2019 with a Just Dance Unlimited subscription.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 has purple hair in a samurai bun and stick, a long mustache, a red robe, black pants and black slipper shoes. In the remake, he has blue hair and has a darker color scheme.
P2 has long black braided hair, a red bandana, an orange sleeveless jumper, white leg warmers, and black slipper shoes.
Just Dance 2
The background looks like an 8-bit arcade game. There is a cherry blossom tree and the dancers have 3 bars of health. The background also says "Insert Coin" When P2 attacks P1, both of them lose one bar of their health until the next Gold Move, in which they both get a power up which restores both their health bars. Once the song ends, both of them knock heads and contact in a Double K.O., which concludes the song as a whole.
In the remake, the "Insert coin" is now at the bottom of the screen and, whenever P1 hits the fireballs, the word "POW!" does not appear.
There are 6 Gold Moves in Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Summer Party. From Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of onwards, the Gold Moves are 4.
Gold Moves 1 and 4: P2 shoots a magic ball at P1 and P1 deflects it with his hand.
Gold Moves 2 and 5 (1 and 3 in Greatest Hits/Best Of and remake): Same as Gold Move 1, but P1 uses an invisible baseball bat to deflect the magic ball.
Gold Moves 3 and 6 (2 and 4 in Greatest Hits/Best Of and remake): Put your arms up.
Appearances in Playlists
Kung Fu Fighting is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- Every game that features Kung Fu Fighting uses the Dave Ruffy & Mark Wallis remix version and not the original.
- The following mistakes can be seen in the lyrics:
- "Now we’re into a brand new trip" is misspelled as "Now we’re into a brand knew trip" in every game before Just Dance Now, where this is fixed.
- "Those kicks were fast as lightning" is misinterpreted as "Those cats were fast as lightning" from Just Dance 2 to Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of and as "Those grips were fast as lightning" in the remake.
- In Just Dance 2, the dancers have a glowing purple outline. The glow is removed in Just Dance: Summer Party and later games.
- In the menu icon in Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Summer Party, P1 has no glove.
- In Just Dance: Greatest Hits, there are two pictograms errors:
- The last pictogram has arrows with incorrect color: they match the coaches’ gloves like in the previous games, but they should actually match the coaches’ outfits.
- The pictogram for the move before the last chorus has a semi-transparent arrow.
- All of these mistakes are fixed in the remake.
- In Just Dance: Greatest Hits and the remake, the pictograms for Gold Moves 2 and 4 have shallower outlines.
- In the Just Dance Now preview, Gold Move 4 is delayed for both players.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|