Appearance of the Dancers
P2 is a boy with short black hair, a pair of black visors, a golden necklace, a black leather vest with light blue stripes, a black tank top with two orange stripes, two black bracelets on the left arm, a pair of black tight pants with golden and light blue stripes, and a pair of black shoes with golden laces.
P1 and P3 have dark grey hair in a bun, a golden necklace, a black tank top with light blue stripes, tattoos and black bracelets on the left arm, black tight pants with a light blue triangular shape and black shoes with golden laces.
The light blue and orange stripes of their clothes constantly turn yellow and red or blue and purple.
The background is a black room with smoke and a wall composed of triangular shapes that have various animations and neon bar lamps. The floor is very animated as well, creating hexagons or triangles. In the choruses, a group of clones of P1 and P3 appear and the animations on the triangles change color to red, yellow, blue or purple; sometimes, the clones' palette turns black for the skin and the ornaments, and white for the clothes for few seconds.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Move 1 (P1 and P3): P1 and P3 kneel down.
Gold Moves 2 and 3 (Gold Moves 1 and 2 for P2): P1 and P3 look at the floor, open their arms in a diagonal pose with the right arm in an upper position and put the left leg under the right one. Meanwhile, P2 moves his hands to the right and shakes his finger as if he were playing the flute.
Gold Move 4 (Gold Move 3 for P2): Move your right arm from bottom to top.
Gold Move 5 (Gold Move 4 for P2): P2 looks at the floor while opening his arms and putting the left leg behind the right one, while P1 and P3 bend downwards and move their arms in the same direction.
- This is the first trio routine in the Chinese series where P2's routine is recorded separately from P1 and P3's.
- It is also the first trio routine structured this way where P2 has fewer Gold Moves than P1 and P3.
- The coach selection poses are the same from the menu icon.
- P2's armpits sometimes have a glitchy, gray hole.
- In the trailer, there are three Beta pictograms, two of which are replaced by a single one in the final version; plus, this one didn't appear.
- Gold Move 5 is not counted for P2, even though the pictogram has glow. However, beta pictogram did not have the glow.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|