"Didi Tera Devar Deewana" (titled "Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana" in-game) by Lata Mangeshkar and S. P. Balasubrahmanyam (credited in-game as Bollywood Rainbow) is featured on Just Dance 3, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited. It was also featured on 舞力全开：活力派 before the shutdown of the game.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman, has hot pink hair in a very long braid, and wears a light purple sari, a light purple armlet on her left arm, an orange glove, and anklets. She is barefoot.
In the remake, she remains the same except for a few changes, her braid is a regular pink instead of hot pink, and her saari is now indigo.
P2 is a man with a pink mustache, wears a purple hat with a yellow stripe, magenta sunglasses with yellow outlines, a red shirt, a purple belt, a pair of orange pants, and a purple glove. He is also barefoot.
In the remake, he is now wearing a regular pink shirt, an indigo hat, magenta sunglasses, and a purple hat with a yellow stripe. His glove is now purple instead of pink.
Just Dance 3 (Wii/PS3)/Remake
The dancers are standing in a palace, likely Agra. At the horizon, many Indian buildings and flying birds can be seen. In the original version, the buildings are in a shade of blue, and reflects the dancers and your score while in the remake the building are in a shade of pink and no longer reflects your score.
Just Dance 3 (Xbox 360)
In Xbox 360 copies, some details are different and there are some semi-transparent blankets hanging on the walls.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Raise your right hand towards P2 as if you were pushing them.
- P2: Lean back and point both your arms towards P1 and open your legs, as if you are being pushed back.
Gold Move 2: Raise your arms to your sides, as if you are shrugging and look down.
Gold Move 3: Criss-cross your arms in and out upwards. P1 does this kneeling on the floor while P2 stands behind them.
Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana appears in the following Mashup.
- Worth It (Tease Me) (Remake)
Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana is the first Hindi-language song in the series.
- The song has been shortened by approximately 5 minutes. This results in S. P. Balasubrahmanyam’s vocals not being present in the in-game version of the song.
- Although the song title was written in sentence case in Just Dance 3, it was changed to title case in Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- However, the title was already written in title case in Just Dance 3 for Xbox 360.
- There is an incorrect pictogram.
- The background was more crooked in its Beta version.
- In the menu icon of Just Dance 3, the walls and the floor are greenish instead of light blue and there is a golden blanket on the roof, however this is not the case for the actual routine.
- In addition, P1’s bindi is pink instead of gold.
- In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, the transition between the intro of the routine and the actual start of the song is much quicker.
- In the menu assets for the remake, P1’s glove and P2’s glasses are pink instead of yellow.
- In the old Just Dance Now servers, there is an early sprite where the pictograms are stretched vertically.
- In Just Dance Now, some lyrics disappear faster than normal.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana is affected by a glitch: sometimes, after playing it, the game unlocks the avatar for Cercavo Amore instead of the correct one.
- There is also a glitch affecting the score screen, where the song title of Kool Kontact is displayed under the menu icon of Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana.
- Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana and Jambo Mambo are the first two songs to start as a Solo, before transitioning into a Duet.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|